HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTRODUCTION

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Franz Cie B. Suico

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi..

I'm back once again..

My name is Franz Cie B. Suico, a 4th year BSIT student..

My expectations in the subject MIS 2 or Management Information System 2 is to gain more knowledge about the subject ad to apply or implement it in the near future. I also expect more blogging and assignments.

I expect that our instructor would guide us in all of the lessons that we are going to partake. I expect that all of us in the end of the semester, that we will learn the entire MIS subject.

Until next time..

visit my blog franzcie.blogspot.com afro

affraid cyclops Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Romarate

PostSubject: Introduction   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm

I am Chris Y. Romarate, 3rd year BSIT student.

Well, I expect that this subject is a little bit complicated than the MIS 1. So, good luck to us.

Here's my blog: http://apprenticelife.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basith_jumat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

welcome back to sir... Once again i want to introduce my self again I'm Basith J. Jumat a 3rd year BSIT Student and currently studying in University of Southeastern Philippines. I know that there is a similarity between the MIS1 but im expecting a lot of changes in terms of industry analysis. i think this subject will give me more pressure than MIS1.. I'm also hoping that this subject will enlighten my mind on what is my strategic plan for the coming year. once again welcome back sir nice to see you again..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charmaine_dayanan

PostSubject: my intro   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Hello! I'm Charmaine Dagohoy Dayanan, 4th yr BS Information Technology-3 student of USeP Obrero campus. I expect that Management Information System 2 will continue the principles of what we have learned during the part 1 of the subject. I expect the lessons to be of upgraded level considering we will be delving deeper of what Management Information System is all about. Moreover, since the industry analysis would be diverted to the local area (our very own university, and college!), I expect that we will be more focused on studying the aspects of MIS applied in a system of more knowledge and familiarity to us. I also expect that our instructor will give us more about his knowledge of the subject and would guide us along the way in making our industry analysis. I know there's something more to us, so good luck everyone! lol! lol! lol! Think positive! Think clear! Do much! king

I am also expecting more visitors and commenters in my blog site http://www.charmainespeaksup.blogspot.com lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://charmainespeaksup.blogspot.com
Sheila Capacillo

PostSubject: its me again....   Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello... Its me again.... Sheila Capacillo, 3rd year student of this university...

I expect that our subject, MIS 2 would provide us more knowledge about Information system in which we can use in our future plans....
I hope that our facilitator would guide us in our projects and will give us enough time to comply our requirements(char lang sir^^)....hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shane sacramento

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 pm

..good day everyone!!!..

..hi, hello again..

..I am Shane R. Sacramento, a third year BSIT student..
..and I am currently enrolled in this subject, MIS 2..
..I am expecting that this subject would be harder than the later subject..
..called MIS 1..
..haha..

..that experience was one of a kind..
..and we have indeed gained experience..
..being rejected by the companies we approached..
..and when you get to meet the deserving companies..
..that would allow you to conduct an interview..
..is indeed a good feeling..

..so that's all i can say..
..I need to give more efforts..
..and gain more experience to level up..
..^_^..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael George Guanzon

PostSubject: Introduction...   Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:28 pm

helo sir..

helo clasm8s...

I'm Michael George Novencido Guanzon, BSIT-IV.
I'm expecting that this subject (MIS 2) is harder and complicated than the previous (MIS 1), So clasm8s we better watch out and better not cry.. lol!

Go 4 Gold..ehehe..

Goodluck to all of us.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mae m. mara

PostSubject: hello.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 pm

hi everyone. I'm Mae M. Mara. just visit my blog for more infos.

Arrow http://maemara.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ma.AnnKristineTomada

PostSubject: Intorduction....   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Good day Sir!!!

Again, Im Ma. Ann Kristine S. Tomada. This is the third time I am under with you. With my expectation to MIS II, it would be more tougher this time. Therefore I should be more prepare. Hope we learn more from this subject and be able to use it in the real world!(char!)

and hope we can pass this subject!...

God bLEss to us...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
felix a. sumalinog jr.

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

My name is Felix A. Sumalinog Jr. I'm 4th year BSIT student. My expectations in MIS 2 subject are: MIS 2 will be interesting because it will use the website as a medium of sharing of ideas and information that is a blog. MIS 2 will be fun and exciting because I’ll meet different people from several companies. MIS 2 will be great because I’ll learn MIS 2 on a actual basis and I’ll get to see the whole operation of management information system. And, MIS 2 will be costly because I’ll be spending in internet café.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jan Neil Enanoria Gador

PostSubject: Introduction   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Hello once again, my name is Jan Neil Enanoria Gador a student of the Institute of Computing currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course. The subject is Management Information System 2 and I am expecting that I could learn more from this subject and I aslo expect that it would be more challenging than the previous subject. Above all I expect it would be fun and enjoyable (as always). I hope that all will go smoothly and that if there are obstacles regarding this subject I hope that we can conquer it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Paul Pulido

PostSubject: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 pm Topic: Introduction   Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:46 pm

My name is John Paul C. Pulido. I am a 3rd year BSIT student, currently enrolled in the MIS 2 subject. I am 18 years of age. I like to listen to Reggae music.('afro')I expect that this subject is much more difficult than MIS 1. That's all thank you ('lol!').
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vanessa may caneda

PostSubject: Introduction..   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Vanessa May Cañeda. A BSIT student currently enrolled in the MIS 2 subject. It's my 5th year in this course and its my 4th time under Sir Randy. Well I'm expecting that MIS 2 would be much fun, tough and challenging one. I hope that i can do better in this subject and hopefully passed. Definitely at the end of the semester, I will learn something new and can be useful in my future ahead.

www.demurevanessa.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leah_saavedra

PostSubject: introduction   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 am

Good day sir... good day fellas...
i'm here again... introducing my self... hehehe Laughing ...
I'm Leah Ana F. Saavedra BSIT-IV... but still in third year standing... wahahahaha...
I expect this subject to be fun and fun and fun Laughing ... and uhmmmm QuestionQuestionQuestion i'll do better this time QuestionQuestionQuestion hehehe...
and to our teacher, when i met him he was everything i expected affraid ... as always... (superlative!!!)
the end...amping mo pirme...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kristine_delatorre

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:56 am

wooot?? INTRODUCTION again? xD..

to start the 2nd semester right.. id like to introduce myself in this subject MIS 2..

it is my second time that im under the supervision of your mighty hands sir Laughing

im kristine jane dela torre.. a 3rd year college IT student.. 18 years of age currently under the care and guardians of my cousins at palm village dvao city!!! cheers

EXPECTATION to the SUBJECT?

its been a great experience that i have encounter in our MIS 1 subject.. im looking forward that this subject too will bring me to lighter experiences such as going again to companies for interviews.. i hope that i may able to learn more about MIS 2.. and be more responsible in managing my time! lol!

Arrow Arrow tine here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kjdelatorre.blogspot.com/
Roy Cuevas

PostSubject: My Introduction   Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi. Good day to everyone.

The complete name of the author of this post is Roy Laurentino Dapatnapo Cuevas. I am currently enrolled in the University of Southeastern Philippines (as we all know) and taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(BSIT, as we all know, also)

My expectations in this subject, Management Information Systems 2, is that it will be another learning adventure for us students, just like the subjects i had last time with Sir Randy Gamboa. I was under Sir Randy in HRM(Human Resource Management) and MIS 1, and those two subjects really opened up our minds about the real world and what its like in an industry. Although our focus here now in this subject would be our campus, it would still bee another "real-world" experience for us.

Another thing is that we are gonna be working on the accreditation of our college by way of this subject, and I love the idea of it. I want the Institute of Computing to be accredited so that others will recognize it because i has high standards now.

What I expect from Sir Randy? I expect that he be what he is. The teacher that lets us learn what happens in the real world. The teacher that teaches us, but also lets us teach him a thing or two. And also a teacher that criticizes, but at the same time, is working for the better of all..

cheers

Comments here:

http://roycuevas.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JerusalemAlvaira

PostSubject: Introduction   Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello! I am Jerusalem M. Alvaira, a BSIT student and I am currently enrolled in the subject Management Information Systems 2.

I expect this subject to be interesting and challenging; to help me gain knowledge and experience; and to be able to apply everything that I will learn from this subject in the real-world setting.

For comments:
click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neil rey c. niere

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Gud DaySir...

I'm Neil Rey C. Niere, 3rd year BSIT student in University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero Campus. Just call me "bboi"for short.

I expect many things in this subject, many online assignments and paper works for our major paper. Harder than what we expected, this can help a lot on us and we can learn many things that we haven't learned.

I expect that Dr. Randy S. Gamboa will help us to understand his subjects well and hoping for an enjoyable christmas assignments.

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiela Marie P. Nara

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:11 pm

flower HELLO WORLD!

flower GOOD DAY sunny

flower I am SHIELA MARIE P. NARA
3RD BSIT student.

flower I expect that this subject brings more pressure and challenges to us compared to that of the first
semester but knowing Sir Randy Gamboa, if we are only to abide his rules and comply all of his
requirements, I believe we will going to make it.

flower I expect that Sir would just be the same but with a glimpse of changes in this particular subject.

flower my blog: shielamariepnara.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katherine eng lajom

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Here we are once again... And it’s me! Katherine E. Lajom. My friends call me by my famous nickname “Kaykay”.

I agree with JRDandoy. Hi there! Hahaha. We had a horrible experience at the end of the first semester. I expect MIS 2 will be a bit of a pain, a prick! But that’s how it is meant to be isn't it? No matter what, I am ready now… Who’s with me? Hahahaha

God Bless us all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grandliver.blogspot.com
fatima paclibar

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi I am Fatima Paclibar, I hav been under the tutelage of Sir Gamboa in numerous subjects. I expect this subject will require more time and patience than the other subjects. I will also be expecting that we will also have fun in this subject for there are no dull moments with Sir Gamboa.

aja!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venus Millena

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Venus Millena.

Usual, this subject have lot of surprises, more assignments to do and harder project to accomplish. But i know that all of these are intended for us to prepare and equip for the real world environment.

It is another semester of agony...hehehe... but at the same time a worth-while experience!

keep on aiming high everyone and be happy always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://venus_astarte16@yahoo.com
Dolorosa G. Mancera

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm

flower GOOD DAY EVERYONE! flower

I'm Dolorosa G. Mancera a 4th yr BS in Information Technology student of USEP Obrero Campus and currently enrolled in the subject Management Information System II. I'm expecting that I will earn more knowledge and gain more exciting experiences in dealing with our industry. Since we will be focusing in our own university, i'm excited and am expecting that we will all focus on our studies to avoid an incomplete grade.:-) I'm also expecting that our instructor will guide us along the way and will share his knowledge about the said subject.
Good Luck to us!

Pls visit my blog. www.dgmancera.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
athina alorro

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 pm

hello sunny

I'm Athina Margarette L. Alorro. I'm currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at the University of Southeastern Philippines.
My expectation for this subject is to learn more about Information System Planning and its underlying concepts. Since our professor had already told us that our adopted institution for the major paper would be our very own university, I would be expecting that I would learn more about the University specifically the Institute of Computing and hopefully would come to appreciate and realize that there's more that we, the students, can contribute for the improvement of our very own College.

So help me God.

Click Me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.athina09.blogspot.com
joverly gonzales

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

hellow sir, I'm Joverly A. Gonzales. BSIT-3 student.
In this subject, i expect to be more challenging and more pressure than the last MIS1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next