USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ace sandoval

ace sandoval

Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions Empty
PostSubject: Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions   Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Maybe you are a little bit confused on my topic but generally it deals about the contribution of gamers to global warming. Its a fact that computers or other gaming devices usually uses electricity. Its also a fact that electricty is produced by factories and power plants in forms of batteries, cell packs and raw electricity. It is also a fact that such power plants produces pollutants that contributes to global warming. Actually all people have a responsibility to take care of our environment but i would like to focus on gamers because these people are "techy" persons and gaming is not a neccesity but just a luxury or a form of entertainment so maybe I am thinking to do a research on their contribution to global warming so that to make people aware of the bad effects of gaming.
Back to top Go down
Kate Mariel Dizon

Kate Mariel Dizon

PostSubject: Re: Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions   Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:45 pm

ace sandoval wrote:
Maybe you are a little bit confused on my topic but generally it deals about the contribution of gamers to global warming. Its a fact that computers or other gaming devices usually uses electricity. Its also a fact that electricty is produced by factories and power plants in forms of batteries, cell packs and raw electricity. It is also a fact that such power plants produces pollutants that contributes to global warming. Actually all people have a responsibility to take care of our environment but i would like to focus on gamers because these people are "techy" persons and gaming is not a neccesity but just a luxury or a form of entertainment so maybe I am thinking to do a research on their contribution to global warming so that to make people aware of the bad effects of gaming.

Hi, Ace. I'm thinking this would be more on the social side, am I right? And if I understood your description correctly, it's like a campaign to the gamers for promoting responsible use of technology...

Also, about the part "research on their contribution to global warming", how are you going to do that? What methods will you use? What are your standards?... etc. Haha. Very Happy Sorry if I posed too many questions...
Back to top Go down
http://katemarieldizon.blogspot.com/
Cherryannmontejo

Cherryannmontejo

PostSubject: Re: Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions   Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:10 pm

what are you going to do with the gamers??

hehehhe..i think it will focus more on a survey...

but i am actually a bit confused on your topic...
like what kate said,how are you going to do it???
Back to top Go down
http://authenticallyblack.blogspot.com/
Karren D. Adarna

Karren D. Adarna

PostSubject: Re: Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions   Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:18 pm

after the gamers will become aware,what comes next??
Back to top Go down
Jonel Amora

Jonel Amora

PostSubject: Re: Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions   Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Karren D. Adarna wrote:
after the gamers will become aware,what comes next??

same thing goes here....

maybe the output of this research may be stagnant, i guess its better that you research about how to minimize the effect of gamers or ang dulaan jud mismo, or if you want you may research about having a device that would minimize the effects of the devices say psp in particular in the environment.
Back to top Go down
http://jdamora.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions   Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions Empty

Back to top Go down

Contribution of Gamers To Global Warming and Possible Solutions
Page 1 of 1