USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GREEN PRINT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ermilyn anne magaway

ermilyn anne magaway

GREEN PRINT Empty
PostSubject: GREEN PRINT   GREEN PRINT EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 pm

GreenPrint is designed to save printer ink, reduce unwanted pages, help reduce environmental damage, and save you money by catching pages before they go to the printer and optimize them to reduce waste. GreenPrint is a very cool utility which offers several options for eliminating needless images and text from documents. It is designed to help save paper, ink, and energy which is great for the environment. If that is not enough incentive to use it, then just consider the fact it will save you money as well. GreenPrint works on XP and Vista (32bit only) and there is also a beta version for Mac OSX.

GreenPrint World Edition is free and ad supported, the ads have humanitarian and environmental focus which is pretty cool versus random advertisements. To get ad free you will need to purchase the Home Premium or Enterprise version. The license also allows free email tech support, frequent version updates, and allows commercial use for your business.

http://rik-advancedrestoration.blogspot.com/2009/07/green-computing-save-ink-paper-with.html

this is what I have read from a blog...

I think its COOL.... It will not just help our environment but for our pockets as well...

This topic will be expand more if you guys and sir RSG will approve this...

this will tackle both social and technical issues (a little bit, I guess).... a comparison between PDF Creator or MS Office 2007 PDF Add-in, e-mail, and SharePoint sites that make it possible to achieve a paperless office.

Back to top Go down

GREEN PRINT
Page 1 of 1