USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOBILE COMPILER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace sandoval

ace sandoval

MOBILE COMPILER Empty
PostSubject: MOBILE COMPILER   MOBILE COMPILER EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 pm

A mobile application that compiles the source code inputted by the user. It could detect error. It eliminates the use of the PC which in effect minimizes the power consumption when doing simple programs. It is also useful for students that could easily type their code and test the validity of the code anywhere and anytime given the student has a mobile phone capable of loading mobile applications. Let me clear that this research proposal aims to develop a mobile compiler only.
Back to top Go down
Kate Mariel Dizon

Kate Mariel Dizon

MOBILE COMPILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOBILE COMPILER   MOBILE COMPILER EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 pm

ace sandoval wrote:
A mobile application that compiles the source code inputted by the user. It could detect error. It eliminates the use of the PC which in effect minimizes the power consumption when doing simple programs. It is also useful for students that could easily type their code and test the validity of the code anywhere and anytime given the student has a mobile phone capable of loading mobile applications. Let me clear that this research proposal aims to develop a mobile compiler only.

you know, i really like your proposal because i think it will be very useful especially to students who are still taking up programming. because of your proposal's portability feature (because it's mobile), we can actually continue coding while commuting to school - this is something i have always imagined even back in my programming days.

BUT... *ahem* hehe... did you already research whether it is possible to run the program on a cellphone? hehe. it would be REALLY good if it could do that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://katemarieldizon.blogspot.com/
concerne

MOBILE COMPILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOBILE COMPILER   MOBILE COMPILER EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:31 am

agree ko sa gi point out ni Kate.

naga wonder lng ko sa imong intent. how often ba ma involve ang mobile phones sa development process? warag dili man diba? kng naga code ka sa computer mas convenient man guro na dira na lng pud ka mag compile gamit pila lng ka keys. kamao na ko.. gamiton ninyo ni sa pangopya noh hehe. bad.
Back to top Go down
concerne

MOBILE COMPILER Empty
PostSubject: ''thumbs up''- its green comping!!!   MOBILE COMPILER EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

I think the proposal is very useful and can really save energy when doing simple programs... pangopya? hmmm.. would the teacher allow his students to cheat? I don't think so...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOBILE COMPILER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOBILE COMPILER   MOBILE COMPILER Empty

Back to top Go down

MOBILE COMPILER
Page 1 of 1