USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+53
Jovylin O. Sandoval
Edsa Fe Esio
♥ilyn_mapalo♥
joverly gonzales
athina alorro
Dolorosa G. Mancera
Venus Millena
fatima paclibar
katherine eng lajom
Shiela Marie P. Nara
neil rey c. niere
JerusalemAlvaira
Roy Cuevas
kristine_delatorre
leah_saavedra
vanessa may caneda
John Paul Pulido
Jan Neil Enanoria Gador
felix a. sumalinog jr.
Ma.AnnKristineTomada
mae m. mara
Michael George Guanzon
shane sacramento
Sheila Capacillo
charmaine_dayanan
basith_jumat
Chris Romarate
Franz Cie B. Suico
Jethro Alburo Querubin
March Dawn Eder
Fritzielaine A. Barcena
jerald jean pullos
rosemie nunez
alma cabase
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo
sharlyn joy pines
ailaine adaptar
AlyssaRae Soriano
Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio
Stihl Lhyn Samonte
creza_jill_bulacito
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine
Norena T. Nicdao
Joseph Ethel Valdez
brian c. namuag
Karen Palero
John Cesar E. Manlangit
Ariel Serenado
Joan Rose P. Dandoy
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado
Maria Theresa F. Rulete
Marren Pequiro
eyesee
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eyesee

eyesee

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Welcome back!!! as usual please state your expectations to your subject and your professor. please visit this forum from time to time as papers/assignments/exercises will be posted here and you are expected to post your answers promptly ...tnx

NO SCREEN NAME/ALIAS please ... REGISTER with your COMPLETE NAME

SOME REMINDERS:

When writing a paper try to use your own words majority of the time.
When you use another person's words, use quotation marks and give credit to the source, either within the text or in a footnote.
No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another individual as his or her own in any of his papers/assignments/exercises submitted in this subject, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted.

AVOID PLAGIARISM (give credit where credit's is due)
Dont forget to cite references/authors, here are some tips :

Citing the author in the text
If the author's name occurs naturally in the sentence the year is given in brackets.
Using direct quotes
If you quote directly from a source you must insert the author's name, date of publication and the page number of the quotation.
The page number should be given at the end of the quote, in separate brackets if necessary.
Citing Works by more than one author
If your source has two authors you should include both names in the text.
Citing works by three or more authors
If there are three or more authors you should include the first named author and then add 'et al.' in italics followed by a full stop. This is an abbreviation of 'et alia' which means 'and others' in Latin.
Citing a chapter or section
When referring to a chapter or section which is part of a larger work, you should cite the author of the chapter not the editor of the whole work.
Citing works by the same author written in the same year
If you cite two or more works written in the same year by the same author, then you must differentiate between them in both the text and your List of references by listing them as a, b, c etc.
Citing secondary sources
When citing secondary sources (ie an author refers to a work you have not read) cite the secondary source, but include the name of the author and date of publication of the original source in the text.
Only the secondary source should be listed in your List of references. You should only cite secondary sources if you are unable to read the original source yourself.

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-8421

***You can use also APA and MLA citation style***
Back to top Go down
Marren Pequiro

Marren Pequiro

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION!   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 am

Once again I'm Marren Joy B. Pequiro, a 4th year BSIT student but still 3rd year in standing. Very Happy
As our first meeting in MIS 2 last Monday, I expect that this subject will a little more harder yet very challenging on our side because we will be studying our own, The University of Southeastern Philippines. I expect that this semester, this subject would gain us much more knowledge that will be useful for our careers someday.

I've known Sir RSG for a longer time. I expect and guess that he will still be the Sir RSG we have known, but this time more patient and considerate for us his hard headed students. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://emzpequiro.blogspot.com
Maria Theresa F. Rulete

Maria Theresa F. Rulete

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Hello! I'm Maria Theresa F. Rulete, a 3rd year BSIT student in the University of Southeastern Philippines. My expectation for this subject, Management Information System 2, is that it would be a bit harder, more topics to be posted on the forum and on the blog, more pressure on the major paper, and more research to be done but all of that would surely make us more knowledgeable on the topics to be discussed and to the learnings that we would experience on making the major paper. I expect to the our facilitator, Sir Gamboa, that he would be more considerate and patient to us.

INTRODUCTION Icon_lol INTRODUCTION Sleep INTRODUCTION Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado

Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm

INTRODUCTION Icon_arrow To start: I am Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado, my friends often call me “JEZ”, or “JYL”. I am 18 years of age and my parents heard my first cry INTRODUCTION Icon_cry on March 27, 1991. I am a 3rd yr. BSIT student and currently enrolled in the subjects Management Information Systems 2 under DR. RS Gamboa INTRODUCTION Icon_cool .Since I am not a new student of IC and he was our instructor on MIS 1, I already knew Sir Gamboa's way of teaching and I expect him to be more generous and kindhearted. I expect to learn a lot of interesting topics on the next discussions to come.GOOD LUCK to all of us!..hahaha. AJA! INTRODUCTION Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Joan Rose P. Dandoy

Joan Rose P. Dandoy

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Introduction...   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

My previous experience in MIS 1 regarding assignment submission was really horrible. So, from now own, I will try to correct those mistakes.

My name is Joan Rose P. Dandoy. Im a 20-year-old 3rd year student and is currently enrolled in the subject Management Information System 2 as a continuation of MIS 1 under the supervision of Mr. Randy S. Gamboa.

With regards to my expectation the subject, I think it will still be challenging as it was before. Great efforts should be exerted to pass and thoroughly understand the subject. Well, I hope so I could perform better this time around. May God bless us all!

Please do visit my blog... http://www.djoanrose.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenado

Ariel Serenado

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi!!!
Very Happy

This' been Ariel Barrios Serenado, 18 years of age and a 3rd year BSIT student of USeP.

Currently, I am enrolled in MIS 2, as what I have experienced in MIS 1, again I expect MIS 2 to be a research-filled subject, online discussions and forums are to tackled as part of the subject. I expect it to be tougher for we will be conducting analysis in a larger scope.

To the teacher, Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, I expect him to facilitate us the way he facilitate during the MIS 1. Of course, I expect him to be more considerate in any way possible.

God Bless and Good Luck!!!!

P.S

Please do visit my blog site and have your comments posted, here's the link : http://www.arielserenado.blogspot.com

THANK YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
John Cesar E. Manlangit

John Cesar E. Manlangit

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Good day to all! I am John Cesar E. Manlangit, a 4th year BSIT student who is currently enrolled in this subject..

I expect this subject to give us more knowledge about Information Systems in a company or in a organization..

Again, Good day to all!!
Back to top Go down
Karen Palero

Karen Palero

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi y'all! Smile

Name: Karen D. Palero

Expectation/s: "But wait, THERE's MORE."

That phrase is what went in my head when asked about my expectation/s about MIS2 and Sir Gamboa.
He was my instructor in HRM as well as in MIS1. And I have just observed that Sir Gamboa has always something new to bring -- THERE is always MORE.
So for now in MIS2, I'm actually expecting for the worst. A "worst" that will show the best in us.

I'm confident that my classmates are smart enough to know the good things that expecting the worst may bring..so I don't think I have to explain further.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I'm actually hoping that in terms of grouping it will be a maximum of 4 or 5 people and of course, students choice of who to group with. Cool
But if ever that won't be granted, well, that's part of the "worst" that I've been expecting and preparing as well.

Have a strong ♥️ everyone. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.misallabouts.blogspot.com
brian c. namuag

brian c. namuag

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:36 pm

INTRODUCTION Icon_sunny The words of God is indeed a lullaby in our ears. INTRODUCTION Icon_sunny

A pleasant day,, to start of, let me introduce my self! Im Brian C. Namuag

18 years of age, born on July 07,1991.

For almost 2 years Ive been in the hand of our professor Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, I expect that he would teach us various things about Management Information System 2, as what he did last semester. I believe that he would facilitate us in learning such new terms and techniques as an It student.

My expectation to our subject Management Information System 2 would be more tougher compare to MIS 1 and of course more nose bleeding paper works and reports.

INTRODUCTION Icon_sunny Thank you and God Bless!! INTRODUCTION Icon_sunny

This is my blog: http://brian-takealook.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://brian-takealook.blogspot.com/
Joseph Ethel Valdez

Joseph Ethel Valdez

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:30 am

Hi, I’m Joseph Ethel Valdez, 18 years of age. I am 3rd year BS Information Technology student and
currently enrolled in Management Information System 2. My expectation in this subject is a little bit harder than what I
have experienced in MIS 1. It is a semester that filled with lots of research paper but we learned lots of things from this.

Arrow
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

my BLog: http://jevaldez.blogspot.com/ Arrow
Back to top Go down
Norena T. Nicdao

Norena T. Nicdao

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 am

I'm Norena T. Nicdao, 3rd year BSIT student in University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero Campus. You can call me "rorz" if you want hehe...

hmmm expectations...

I expect that Dr. Randy S. Gamboa will help us to understand well the subject and hope that his tasks, activities, quizzes, exams, and assignments in the class or in this subject is not too hard to cope and work. I expect that this subject can give us more learning’s which can help in our profession in the future.
Back to top Go down
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine

Gleizelle Jen Dieparine

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:21 pm

"Another semester is another chapter of hard and wonderful experience of being a student"

Again ,I'm Gleizelle Jen Dieparine a proud 3rd year student."Gleiz" is the usual name my friends call me. I can describe myself as a calm and benign gal.

Taking up this subject Management Information Systems2,I probably find that this is another semester of hardship to pass and also to learn. I really expect more about this subject since I encountered MIS1 I probably could apply learning about that subject that could help me in passing these subject .
So help us God.
Back to top Go down
creza_jill_bulacito

creza_jill_bulacito

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi Sir Randy Gamboa...

I am Creza Jill G. Bulacito...BSIT 3rd Year...18 years OLd..

I am expecting that this subject will be difficult just like from our previous subject which was you also handled but since you are our teacher in our MIS 2 it will be definitely difficult.. lol! hehehe..

But again I am hopeful that you would be considerable with our efforts to pass us and teach us to be a responsible students...

Thank you Sir Laughing !Have a Nyc DAy!..Godbless...

lol!

you can view my blog http://rs-crezaharu.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Stihl Lhyn Samonte

Stihl Lhyn Samonte

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm

INTRODUCTION Icon_lol hALoOo sIr!!! INTRODUCTION Icon_eek

I'm Stihl Lhyn E. Samonte, 18 years old and a 3rd year BIST student of USEP. I'm presently residing at km. 11 Cabayugan 1 Sasa, Davao City.

From the subject Management Information System 2, I expect that this subject is more difficult than MIS 1 and also more analysis that can provide us new learning…..

For the facilitator Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, my expectation for him is he is a good but strict facilitator in terms of time, I hope he will teach us well and give us better grades........

tNx...... INTRODUCTION Icon_bounce

mY bLog:http://stihlyn.blogspot.com/ Arrow
Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 pm

If it takes great courage to stand and fight for something..
Sometimes it takes even greater courage to just walk away and leave things behing..^_^

I'm Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio. 20 years of age and presently enrolled in MIS II subject under Sir RSG. Hmmm, I'd expect "again" that Sir RSG would be so kind and considerate.^_^ hehe.. But, I also need to cooperate as well and exert more effort. Whew! Probably more assignments in forum and entries in blog.

Please tend to visit in my blog.. lol!,
http://blog-reak.blogspot.com Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlyssaRae Soriano

AlyssaRae Soriano

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 pm

ALYSSA RAE VERONA SORIANO.
Nothing special, just the EXTRA to the ordinary. Smile

Well, I really assume for a harder one. Smile I think no one's expecting that our "Second Semester Life" would be that easy. Smile Still, I know, WE guys can make it. Cream of the crop, right? Smile

NO ONE'S GONNA LEFT BEHIND Very Happy

http://alyssaraeonmis.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
ailaine adaptar

ailaine adaptar

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Heto na naman..   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Halo everyone!
Yeah!
lol! I believe MIS-1 and MIS-2 standards will be the same! That's it! lol!
TIME MANAGEMENT nanaman to the next level!

Ailaine Serohijos Adaptar
a.k.a "aiai" and "aidigo"

"Gotta keep goin'!"

Like a Star @ heaven www.gibitok-pitokpitok.blogspot.com Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sharlyn joy pines

sharlyn joy pines

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 pm

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men"

This is Sharlyn Joy T. Pines , a 3rd year BSIT student.
My friends love to call me 'Tza2x' but to my parents they
call me 'Joy2x'...

My expectations...

Well if I'm not mistaken, this would be the 4th time that we
are under Mr Gamboa and during those tough times, its
been a struggle... Now, i am expecting that this would be
another set of learning that we can be used in our future
undertakings...To our facilitator, we know and trust you Sir
that you will guide us to the best...

More power and Godbless to all :-)

Please drop at my BLOG: http://www.sharlynjoypines.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Good Day Everyone!

I am Gabrielle Anne Rae G. Deseo a third year BSIT student enrolled on the subject MIS 2.

Having experienced great pressure (hAha) on last semesters subjects under Sir Gamboa, I am expecting this subject to be more complicated and I think our facilitator would be more strict this time as what he said on our first class meeting. Wooh more pressure this time I think because of a more strict rule regarding submission time. So this time more effort should be exerted definitely and most importanly TIME mangement. Best of luck to all and God Bless,.

Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! wEw.. hAhaha

My blog: http://xiibee.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://xiibee.blogspot.com/
alma cabase

alma cabase

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 am

flower Very Happy flower

Hello to everyone. Im Alma D. Cabase, a 3rd year IT student.

First, in terms of this subject, I expect that it will still be as it was in MIS 1. That we will still spend most of our time in the outside world. This time we have to explore our own world, USEP.. and as a Usepian I really want to know more about my own world..
To our facilitator, I expect that he will be more considerate and patient to us especially if we can’t do the proper time management.

flower Very Happy flower

lol! http://flowersbloomnow.blogspot.com/ lol!
Back to top Go down
rosemie nunez

rosemie nunez

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 am

Hi, I'm Rosemie Pernes Nunez, 19 years old..
4th yr
I expect that this subject would give us lot of new experiences and learning.
I'm excited because this time we will not have a hard time looking for a company outside, our school USEP was our focus.
GODBLESS US ALL..:)HAv a NICE dAy!!!! visit my blog at http://rosemienunez.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://rosemienp.blogspot.com
jerald jean pullos

jerald jean pullos

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 am

tongue good day Exclamation Exclamation

Arrow im Jerald Jean Pullos a 3rd year student currently enrolled in Management Information System II flower
Back to top Go down
http://jeraldjeanpullos.blogspot.com
Fritzielaine A. Barcena

Fritzielaine A. Barcena

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:17 am

santa Merry Christmas!

Hello!

I am Fritzielaine A. Barcena, a 3rd year BSIT student, currently enrolled in the subject Management Information System II ( MIS II) as a continuation of Management Information System I (MIS I)..

As what I've experienced in MIS I, I expect MIS II would be more harder, more topics to be discuss on the forum, more pressure in doing research paper since we will be studying in our very own school, University of Southeastern Philippines.. And definitely, this subject would gain us more knowledge that will be useful for our career.

To our facilitator, Sir Randy Gamboa, that he will be more considerate and more patient to us..

my blog..
http://prettypriti-pretty.blogspot.com/

God bless and Good day! cherry cheers
Back to top Go down
http://prettypriti-pretty.blogspot.com/
March Dawn Eder

March Dawn Eder

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 pm

i'm March Dawn Eder.. a fourth year student..but my subjects are for third year students..hmm..hopefully next sem can enroll those for fourth years..lmao..heheh..

as for this subject..i expect it to be harder than than MIS 1..but i really hope that Sir Gambs would be very much considerate..lmao..heheh..hmm..i expect that Sir Gambs had some tricks on his sleeves to make this subject more interesting and fun..wooh..

must really submit assignments to avoid writing in on paper someday..lmao..heheh..
Back to top Go down
http://muycaliente1690.blogspot.com
Jethro Alburo Querubin

Jethro Alburo Querubin

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Expectations   INTRODUCTION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 pm

HI! I'm Jethro A. Querubin a third year student. As far as I have learned from MIS 1, I'm expecting that this part 2 of MIS will give me more knowledge in my field. I'm expecting that I will not just learn but apply it in the field someday. I'm looking forward to a more experiences in this subject also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next