USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E-waste Recycling for Green Community

Go down 
+8
Karren D. Adarna
George Dan Gil
Simon Ed Lusan
Cherryannmontejo
Ronic.Concepcion
hannah rhea hernandez
mariechelle alcoriza
angel mae b. brua
12 posters
AuthorMessage
angel mae b. brua

angel mae b. brua

E-waste Recycling for Green Community Empty
PostSubject: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am

What I have in mind is "E-Waste Recycling"..

Its similar to computer recycling on which it deals with all electronics equipments. This topic is somehow useful to the old and unused computers inside the Laboratory. I remember during our MIS2 last semester, one situational problem of IC is proper disposal of the unused and defective computers and those computers where still at the laboratory for years already. With this research, it can be environment friendly at the same time be a useful thing to the University.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gelaneam.blogspot.com
mariechelle alcoriza

mariechelle alcoriza

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:25 pm

hi gel!

is this topic would suggest ways of recycling e-waste?
Back to top Go down
hannah rhea hernandez

hannah rhea hernandez

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 pm

e-waste is really a huge problem that needs attention..
i think its nice and it might spread awareness to the people around on how to manage e-waste..
Back to top Go down
http://woophie.blogspot.com
angel mae b. brua

angel mae b. brua

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:18 pm

mariechelle alcoriza wrote:
hi gel!

is this topic would suggest ways of recycling e-waste?

yes chelle..
but not as simple as that..
i would also define on this research the possible effects of e-waste parts and base on my readings there are companies or institution that accepts e-waste materials. So on the basis on which I wanted to imply to the University, I would aslo like to look for those institution here in the Philippines or more likely in Davao. Simple way of helping the University as well. Since they want to have a cost cutting within the school.
Back to top Go down
Ronic.Concepcion

Ronic.Concepcion

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Very well said ... lolz

E-waste in the university consumes a lot of space and it makes our campus untidy. Some offices in the university throw their ink cartridges in the garbage can together with their everyday waste. E-waste should be properly disposed as it contains chemicals that may put the student, faculty and staffs health at risk.

I'm hoping for your success in this research Gel. Kung saan ka masata suportahan taka!! wahehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
Cherryannmontejo

Cherryannmontejo

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 pm

hi gel..

just some a little bit of ideas.i have heard of the e-waste bin katong sa smart ata..dli ko sure.., maybe it can help also in your topic.

but, this topic is great..yeaah gel,,,go go go..

visit pud sa akong thread..

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://authenticallyblack.blogspot.com/
Simon Ed Lusan

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 am

good topic..

The problem of e-waste is escalating due to the advent of lcd monitors and old CRTs getting disposed improperly. Altough this problem has been addressed in the US by having a disposal site for e-waste, the problem is people have to travel several miles to dump off their e-waste. i haven't heard of any e-waste disposal site here in the Philippines though.
Back to top Go down
George Dan Gil

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 pm

hi gel

...consider what simon said...e-wasting has to be a good place...maybe you could include it in your research how and where will that site be constructed...
Back to top Go down
Karren D. Adarna

Karren D. Adarna

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm

ahh gel..

at the end of your study,what will happen??

i mean, are you aiming to convince them that e-recycling is good and must be implemented??

or all throughout your study, recycling will take place and will be implemented?
Back to top Go down
lizyl mercurio

lizyl mercurio

PostSubject: On my side   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Your topic is really nice and useful. As we can see, there are computer units in the lab1 which are not functioning anymore and dumped in the side of the room. In your research topic, i guess it will be a really big help.
Back to top Go down
angel mae b. brua

angel mae b. brua

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Karren D. Adarna wrote:
ahh gel..

at the end of your study,what will happen??

i mean, are you aiming to convince them that e-recycling is good and must be implemented??

or all throughout your study, recycling will take place and will be implemented?

yes lady..
im aiming it to be implemented since that im addressing the problem within the university din.. like what simon and george suggested, im aiming also to look for alternatives to place the e-waste. and as what to simon said about the places wherein the ewaste is being addressed to, its was really located to foreign countries. if ever i havent found any place here in the Philippines about that, Id like to look for an alternative. But to my readings about the HP Philippines Company, they're doing this kind of project. But I haven't read how they dealing with it..
Back to top Go down
charmaine anne quadizar

charmaine anne quadizar

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm

your topic really deals with the green computing...as you can observed in our laboratory, lots of computers that are not functioning and dumped in one side of the laboratory...this topic will really help our university..
Back to top Go down
http://www.charmisme.blogspot.com
JADE MIJARES

JADE MIJARES

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm

angel mae b. brua wrote:
What I have in mind is "E-Waste Recycling"..

Its similar to computer recycling on which it deals with all electronics equipments. This topic is somehow useful to the old and unused computers inside the Laboratory. I remember during our MIS2 last semester, one situational problem of IC is proper disposal of the unused and defective computers and those computers where still at the laboratory for years already. With this research, it can be environment friendly at the same time be a useful thing to the University.

Our department needs this. ^_^ God bless on the research. Just an additional comment: this would be good if it could be applied in our own laboratories. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jonel Amora

Jonel Amora

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm

gel..hahahaha the topic was very timely..hahaha tama ba..

first kay daghan na bitaw sira na computer s lab ug nodal and I heard naa daw mga bag o na units so what will happen sa ato mga jurassic computers. hihihi

naglibog lang ko sa unsa possible output ani na study... are you going to enumerate what are the possible ways of disposing the computers kay pareha kang cha topic, the home monitoring system it is also recycling old computers ..ingon ato imo output gel???
Back to top Go down
http://jdamora.blogspot.com/
angel mae b. brua

angel mae b. brua

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Jonel Amora wrote:
gel..hahahaha the topic was very timely..hahaha tama ba..

first kay daghan na bitaw sira na computer s lab ug nodal and I heard naa daw mga bag o na units so what will happen sa ato mga jurassic computers. hihihi

naglibog lang ko sa unsa possible output ani na study... are you going to enumerate what are the possible ways of disposing the computers kay pareha kang cha topic, the home monitoring system it is also recycling old computers ..ingon ato imo output gel???

well, something like that jonel.. one thing is recycling jud.. but my topic is not more on the computers itself.. electronics waste man gud ako.. so kato.. then im looking forward to find a company or institution na nagakuha ug mga e-waste..naa naman nuon kuie nasearch na ang HP kai nagakulekta sad..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-waste Recycling for Green Community   E-waste Recycling for Green Community Empty

Back to top Go down

E-waste Recycling for Green Community
Page 1 of 1