USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+64
Sheila Capacillo
basith_jumat
Sarah Jean Tisara
Russel John Serrano
jealou azucena
shane sacramento
March Dawn Eder
jojimie
carla comoda
jerald jean pullos
Jethro Alburo Querubin
Stihl Lhyn Samonte
Ariel Serenado
janraysuriba
karl philip abregana
Michael George Guanzon
florenzie_palma
emilio jopia jr.
Michelle Adlawan
leah_saavedra
Edsa Fe Esio
Lynneth C. Llemit
JerusalemAlvaira
Joseph Ethel Valdez
Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio
Karen Palero
Norena T. Nicdao
kate karen rasonable
athina alorro
alma cabase
Joan Rose P. Dandoy
ailaine adaptar
mae m. mara
fatima paclibar
katherine eng lajom
brian c. namuag
Shiela Marie P. Nara
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo
creza_jill_bulacito
sharlyn joy pines
Dolorosa G. Mancera
rowell_pines
Venus Millena
neil rey c. niere
IK
John Paul Pulido
John Cesar E. Manlangit
vanessa may caneda
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado
joverly gonzales
Maria Theresa F. Rulete
Jan Neil Enanoria Gador
rosemie nunez
Franz Cie B. Suico
AlyssaRae Soriano
Jovylin O. Sandoval
♥ilyn_mapalo♥
Roy Cuevas
kristine_delatorre
Marren Pequiro
Fritzielaine A. Barcena
charmaine_dayanan
eyesee
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
creza_jill_bulacito

creza_jill_bulacito

INTRODUCTION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Sir Randy Gamboa...

I am Creza Jill G. Bulacito...BSIT 3rd Year...18 years OLd..

I am expecting that this subject will be difficult affraid but since you are our teacher it will be definitely difficult.. lol! hehehe..

But I am hopeful that you would be considerable with our efforts to pass us and teach us to be a responsible students...

Thank you Sir Laughing !Have a Nyc DAy!..Godbless...

lol!

you can view my blog http://rs-crezaharu.blogspot.com/

Last edited by creza_jill on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:56 am

Hi hello Sir and to my fellow classmates!! jocolor

I'm Gabrielle Anne Rae G. Deseo or just Gabee for short. I'm now 18 yrs. old and a third year BSIT student of USEP-IC. Currently enrolled in MIS1 and HRM both under Dr. Randy S. Gamboa.

I was glad to have Sir Gamboa again to be my subject professor for I had him as my professor for the third time. Smile

Hmp.. what I expect?? lol! I expect to learn a lot from this subject because I believe Sir Gamboa could relay to us clearly the lessons we'll be taking up. I guess that's all I could say..

Feel free to visit my blog!! lol!

Thank you and God Bless!!

http://xiibee.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Gabrielle Deseo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xiibee.blogspot.com/
Shiela Marie P. Nara

Shiela Marie P. Nara

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 am

Hi Sir and Classmates!

I'm SHIELA MARIE P. NARA, BSIT-3 student.

Fortunately and obviously, I was able and currently enrolled in MIS 1.

Thankfully, I already have an idea with the teaching style of our facilitator
so I don't have to really adjust in dealing with him.

However, I'm still aware of some changes.

I expect him to be better and more kindhearted than ever.hehe
Smile
Back to top Go down
brian c. namuag

brian c. namuag

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:00 am

The words of God is indeed a lullaby in our ears. Laughing

A pleasant day,, to start of, let me introduce my self! Im Brian C. Namuag 17 years of age, born on July 07,1991. I have a strong feeling that God will lead us in our way through the help of our professor/facilitator/instructor to be more intelligent enough in dealing such various works. sunny

For almost 1 year Ive been in the hand of our professor Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, I expect that he would more considerable this time in passing our requirements specially in research works. Sir we hope that we will learn many things in Managerial Information System. affraid

Back to top Go down
http://brian-takealook.blogspot.com/
katherine eng lajom

katherine eng lajom

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

Halli, Hallo Fellow IC-MIS studs,

I am Katherine E. Lajom, 4th year BS Information Technology student.

My expectation/s for this subject is that it will give us a lot of knowledge and learn many things about it.

As for Sir Randy S. Gamboa, I expect him to be humurous and jolly during discussions just like before.

Have a nice day everyone...

Cheers Cappuccino!
drunken
Back to top Go down
http://grandliver.blogspot.com
fatima paclibar

fatima paclibar

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:16 am

Hi guys! I'm Fatima Paclibar, a 3rd year BS in Information Technology student in this prestigious university.

It's good to be under the supervision of Sir Gamboa once again hehehe...

I expect more challenging topics to be discuss, more difficult I guess, more challenges, and more papers and as well as more blog posts..

We can pass this subject guys!

Just focus...

TIMELINESS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Back to top Go down
mae m. mara

mae m. mara

PostSubject: myself.   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:19 am

hi everyone. Very Happy

I'm Mae M. Mara. Currently enrolled in this subject. I'm a 3rd year student of BS in Information Technology.

I'm excited because knowing Sir Gamboa about this subject, MIS is more on field works which means

we will visit companies and get along with them. Well its sounds very interesting to me.

Another challenge!

Very Happy fighting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ailaine adaptar

ailaine adaptar

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:26 am

Pax be with you classmates and sir!

EXPECTATIONS:

I expect this subject to focus on applications and not just on mere theory study.
We will be spending most of our time outside our campus and doing some research (paper works) and field works.

I do believe, “Time Management” is the Like a Star @ heaven star Like a Star @ heaven throughout this subject!
But regardless of that, I expect that this would bring more fun bounce than just sitting and having conversation inside a classroom!

_Ailaine S. Adaptar_

lol! www.gibitok-pitokpitok.blogspot.com lol!

Last edited by ailaine adaptar on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fatima paclibar

fatima paclibar

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 am

Hi guys! I'm Fatima Paclibar, a 3rd year BS in Information Technology student in this prestigious university.

It's good to be under the supervision of Sir Gamboa once again hehehe...

I expect more challenging topics to be discuss, more difficult I guess, more challenges, and more papers and as well as more blog posts..

We can pass this subject guys!

Just focus...

TIMELINESS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Back to top Go down
Joan Rose P. Dandoy

Joan Rose P. Dandoy

PostSubject: My Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

Hi Sir Gamboa and to the rest of the readers,

Very Happy This student who is currently enrolled in your subject Management Information System is Joan Rose P. Dandoy. I'm 19 years of age and is currently in 3rd year standing. I expect that this subject would somehow increase my knowledge with regards to the basic needs of our industry using this subject as a springboard. On the other hand, to my or shall I say to our facilitator, I heard many rumors about you sir that you are famous being a martinet. For me, its alright as long as it well help us to be more sophisticated in life.
sunny
Back to top Go down
alma cabase

alma cabase

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

Hello to everyone within this forum. Im Alma D. Cabase, 20 yrs. A 3rd year IT student. First, in terms of this subject, I expect it to be a class without any classroom(not literary). What i mean, is that it would be a class on the outside world. It's like we are explorers searching for the unseen and of course with constant communication with the headquarters (our professor), for guidance. And as an explorer, I expect myself to comply with what the headquarters instruct and gather useful experience along the way.
Back to top Go down
athina alorro

athina alorro

PostSubject: hello everyone!   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 am

hi, I'm Athina Margarette L. Alorro.
major in BSIT.
I expect this subject to be challenging but at the same time thought-provoking & a lot of fun.
(after meeting him) I now expect sir Gamboa to be very strict, very critical, very hard-to-please, very strict, very fun and did I mention very strict? (hehe..just based on what he said.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.athina09.blogspot.com
kate karen rasonable

kate karen rasonable

PostSubject: me....   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:12 am

Arrow I am Kate Karen F. Rasonable, a BSIT student and was currently enrolled in the subject Management Information Systems. Well, it’s already been 5 years pale since I entered this university. Maybe I really wasn’t ingood luck that I wasn’t able to graduate together with other batchmates last March. pale Hehehe.. alien But it’s still okay because as what they would always say.. never lose hope and try and try until you die..aw! succeed diay..jeje.. lol! I also believe in the saying.. The more years you stay, the more things you’ll learn..hahaha. lol! . But I’m not into the plan of staying a lot longer pa hah ..hmmm. Very Happy . I’ll try my hardest not to extend the six years of maximum stay of the institute..shocks..hahahaha Smile Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://spookywoolybully.blogspot.com
Norena T. Nicdao

Norena T. Nicdao

PostSubject: Introduction...   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 am

haist I'm Norena T. Nicdao, 3rd year BSIT students in University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero Campus. You can call me "rorz" if you want hehe...

hmmm expectations...

I expect that Dr. Randy S. Gamboa will help us to understand well the subject and hope that his tasks, activities, quizzes, exams, and assignments in the class or in this subject is not too hard to cope and work. I expect that this subject can give us more learning’s which can help in our profession in the future.

www.minenor.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Karen Palero

Karen Palero

PostSubject: expectations for MIS..   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 am

hello! I am KAREN DOTOLLO PALERO.

Currently
a 4th yr BSIT student with only one subject for 4th yr and the rest are
for 3rd yr...so you can also say that I'm a 3rd yr student. INTRODUCTION - Page 2 Lol

My expectations..???
Hmmm...I expect the unexpected..
But I don't know what's to be expected..
So I am expecting both the 'expected' and the 'unexpected'.

Confused? Be used to it.. Because its simply the way I am. INTRODUCTION - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.misallabouts.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:29 am

hi i'm Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio 3rd year-4th year. I would expect that this subject would be so interesting aside from having no class but exploring things outside which teach us how this world is so challenging..aw! sorehh.. Razz

myblog Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Joseph Ethel Valdez

Joseph Ethel Valdez

PostSubject: InTroDuctioN   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am

Hi, I’m Joseph Ethel Valdez, 18 years of age. I am 3rd year BS Information Technology student and currently enrolled in IT 313 - Management Information System subject. Sir Gamboa is our Analytic Geometry and Probability and Statistics professor, so we know his rules and regulation in the class. We expect in this subject more assignment and more things to do this semester but it is a challenging one and a lot thing to learn from this subject.
God Bless us all.. bounce Smile

Last edited by valdez on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JerusalemAlvaira

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

Good day everyone! I'm Jerusalem M. Alvaira, 4th year BSIT student. I expect that I will learn a lot not only from this subject but also from Sir Randy...
Back to top Go down
Lynneth C. Llemit

Lynneth C. Llemit

PostSubject: intro   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 am

ako c Lynneth C. Llemit...19 yrs old...hehehe

bootan ingon akong mama...
Back to top Go down
http://angbantotmo.blogspot.com/
Lynneth C. Llemit

Lynneth C. Llemit

PostSubject: intro   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 am

ako c Lynneth C. Llemit...19 yrs old...hehehe

bootan ingon akong mama...

visit my blog at http://angbantotmo.blogspot.com/ afro
Back to top Go down
http://angbantotmo.blogspot.com/
Edsa Fe Esio

Edsa Fe Esio

PostSubject: introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 am

elow..Very Happy hmmm....
This is my second time under sir Gamboa's class and the excitement i felt before as well as nervous feeling is back. wew...
hehe... but honestly, it is good to know that the things you thought you cannot do is possible...(ahehe.. coz i passed the previous subject with sir Gamboa..hehe) I expect... more learnings, more ideas, more knowledge to gain and more more works to do but, i'm quite sure it would be fun and really exciting too.... By the way... I'm Edsa Fe A. Esio, 4th year student but currently 3rd year standing... Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Edsa Fe Esio on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
leah_saavedra

leah_saavedra

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Gud day sir... gud day fellas...
I'm Leah Ana F. Saavedra BSIT-IV... peru third year standing pa wahahahaha...
I expect this subject to be fun and fun and fun... mao lang...
and to our teacher, when i met him he was everything i expected... as always... (superlative!!!)
the end...amping mo pirme...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Adlawan

Michelle Adlawan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 pm

cheers Good day to everyone..

I'm Michelle C. Adlawan (not getting any younger but still looks young tongue). wehehe! I've been in USEP for 4years now. I expect that things would no longer be easy now and challenges would be our very own company. But I would assumed and definitely believe, taking up this subject would be a great deal of learning and fun for all of us. Our dear facilitator (one of the greatest disciplinarians I've known) will surely be guiding us in this subject. (db sir? Laughing )

Life is short so make the most out of it. Good luck to all of us. lol!
Back to top Go down
emilio jopia jr.

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 pm

elow sir and classmates,

I'm Emilio Jopia Jr. BSIT-3 (4th yr in usep) I'm currently enrolled in subject MIS and HRM.
This is my second time to be under by Sir Gamboa.
I expect that this sem. to be fruitful in learning and fun.

-emilio jopia jr.
Back to top Go down
florenzie_palma

florenzie_palma

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:26 pm

HELLO SIR Razz

Very Happy GOOD DAY! Very Happy

By the way I'm FLORENZIE S. PALMA 3rd year BSIT student, 18 years young... Smile Shocked Laughing
lol!

I really expect much about this subject, because as what i have heard from humors that you are VERY STRICT affraid in the class yet you are a COMICAL lol! ..

I anticipate that as we go along in the class discussion, we can learn a lot specifically in our field which will prepare us for the future battle.. Basketball

Well, i hope that you will be more patient, kind-hearted and generous..

THNX.. GOD SPEED.. Very Happy Very Happy

INTRODUCTION - Page 2 Glitterfy-flpbk21021117598134

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next