USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green

Go down 
+3
Sherwin S. Gaum
Cherryannmontejo
Ronic.Concepcion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronic.Concepcion

Ronic.Concepcion

Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green Empty
PostSubject: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 am

After hearing Sir Gamboa's lecture a while ago i came up with this topic. This is a more specific topic and with a larger scope compared to the previous topic that i have posted.. This research aims to:

- Create and environmentally friendly computer laboratory architecture.
- Identify the proper networking, computing and cooling technologies to reduce the emission of greenhuse gasses and reduce the health risks of students, faculty and staff when using the computer laboratories.
- Create energy saving guidelines and policies for the computer laboratories throughout USEP.
- Identify the health risk factors of the current laboratory architecture in the university.
- Minimize the operational cost and maintenance cost of the computer laboratories.
- Identify the best possible solution that requires the least amount of financial resources to solve the current environmental problem caused by the computer laboratories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylair.tk
Cherryannmontejo

Cherryannmontejo

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 pm

tinuod na jud ni???hehehe..i think this one is nice compared to your other proposed topic..
Back to top Go down
http://authenticallyblack.blogspot.com/
Sherwin S. Gaum

Sherwin S. Gaum

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Ronic.Concepcion wrote:
After hearing Sir Gamboa's lecture a while ago i came up with this topic. This is a more specific topic and with a larger scope compared to the previous topic that i have posted.. This research aims to:

- Create and environmentally friendly computer laboratory architecture.
- Identify the proper networking, computing and cooling technologies to reduce the emission of greenhuse gasses and reduce the health risks of students, faculty and staff when using the computer laboratories.
- Create energy saving guidelines and policies for the computer laboratories throughout USEP.
- Identify the health risk factors of the current laboratory architecture in the university.
- Minimize the operational cost and maintenance cost of the computer laboratories.
- Identify the best possible solution that requires the least amount of financial resources to solve the current environmental problem caused by the computer laboratories.

TWO THUMBS UP.. kung mahimo apil tiil ani. ayos! approve na ni.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Ronic.Concepcion

Ronic.Concepcion

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Thanks for the positive replies guys .... any more comments? ... constructive criticisms, negative reactions and violent reactions are also welcome...hehehe
Back to top Go down
George Dan Gil

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:08 pm

i think you have here a good concept...

maybe you should call it to some people whose research is all about improving the computer or other hardware...maybe you could adopt their research...because you have here a very broad topic and i think their topics are included here...hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Ronic.Concepcion

Ronic.Concepcion

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:46 am

I got your point George and i would love to implement the results of other researches about eco-friendly IT equipments of our classmates, with their permission of course ... ^_^

my research will mainly focus on the architectural design of the laboratories so that we can minimize greenhouse gas emissions, radiation and provide proper ventilation ... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Karren D. Adarna

Karren D. Adarna

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:14 pm

this would be a big help if implemented especially in IC..
Good luck and i hope this would be approved by our instructor..
Back to top Go down
charmaine anne quadizar

charmaine anne quadizar

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:49 pm

i agree with george...the scope is very broad..go for it...jjeje
Back to top Go down
http://www.charmisme.blogspot.com
Jonel Amora

Jonel Amora

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Wow...i like the way you presented your topic. Specific enough for us to understand it and I like the thought that this research is intended to help our own school specifically our own laboratory. Nice one
Back to top Go down
http://jdamora.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green   Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Research Topic: Computer Laboratories Goes Green
Page 1 of 1