USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronie_biloy

ronie_biloy

ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION Empty
PostSubject: ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION   ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Topic: ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION
Introduction
Electricity is a basic part of nature and it is one of our most widely used forms of energy. Despite its great importance in our daily lives, most of us rarely stop to think what life would be like without electricity. Yet like air and water, we tend to take electricity for granted. Everyday, we use electricity to do many jobs for us -- from lighting and heating/cooling our homes, to powering our televisions and computers. Electricity is a controllable and convenient form of energy used in the applications of heat, light and power.
Concerned:
As I observed in our university every light bulb can’t generate electricity when there is a block-out that cause for every students, faculties to be blindness at night and even become bored because they can’t used of what ever infrastructures that need the present of electricity. One of the reason for this is that the university unable to consume some electricity for the said block-out and although if had it could not covered all the facilities. And that is my proposal is all about, I wanted to simulate the electricity consumption for the near future be able to used by the university, others. This proposal will answer the problem I suited in my previous sentences “generate/consume”. How can I do this? Some light emitting diode (LED) that represent as generated electricity (red light) and consumed electricity (yellow light), and to function it well I used assembly programming language as its PL. Why assembly language? Because this is a language I know that could be able to interact into hardware of a computer. A computer monitor is to be used as an interface to reflect the simulated electricity consumption.
Aim: This study aims to simulate the electricity consumption in the university, others.
Specifically, this research sought to answer the following question:
1.)How can we simulate electricity consumption in light emitting diode (LED).
2.)How can we simulate electricity on the following:
a.Generate electricity
b.Consume electricity
Back to top Go down
ronie_biloy

ronie_biloy

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION   ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Simulation:
1.) We may able to simulate a gadget that could minimize a electricity consumption.
2.) We may able to simulate a scenario such scenario is in our college IC where if there no people around automatically the electricity will off.

To simulate all this we may used assembly language as it interface(main source language) and some model that could represent the scenario,gadget,etc.. By this model we could illustrate or show what the situation all about and important to know that this model is not just a fix model , this will interact to the hardware of what the interface tell.

Any comment regarding this topic will entertain .....
Back to top Go down
mariechelle alcoriza

mariechelle alcoriza

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION   ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 pm

what does the term block-out mean?
would it mean that there is a brown-out?

i am a bit confused with the topic (hehe).
anyway, you wanted to simulate the electric consumption of the university? is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
ronie_biloy

ronie_biloy

PostSubject: reponse   ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm

To: mariechelle
what does the term block-out mean?
would it mean that there is a brown-out?

i am a bit confused with the topic (hehe).
anyway, you wanted to simulate the electric consumption of the university? is that what you mean?

Ans..

Block out/brown out mean in my sentence that there is no electricity in the university. If this happen
my program can automatically generate an electricity through the process of simulation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION   ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION Empty

Back to top Go down

ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SIMULATION
Page 1 of 1