USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCTION ..

Go down 
+12
kevinmendez
patrickduanevalle
viktor immanuel calonia
Joseph Jorge Repaso
Louie_P_Sanchez
Ailene_Madato
kenneth jan malubay
Michael S. Palacio
Gertrude_R_Cordero
melissa_carpio
Nelly C. Ancajas
Admin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:50 am

Hi, i'm your professor in this subject ...pls reply to this thread by introducing yourself too with your expectation(s) to the subject and professor ..pls limit your reply to 5 lines only ....pls visit this forum from time to time as papers/assignments/exercises will be posted here and you are expected to post your answers promptly ...tnx

NO SCREEN NAME/ALIAS please ... REGISTER with your COMPLETE NAME

SOME REMINDERS:

When writing a paper try to use your own words majority of the time.
When you use another person's words, use quotation marks and give credit to the source, either within the text or in a footnote.
No student shall, with intent to deceive, represent the work of another individual as his or her own in any of his papers/assignments/exercises submitted in this subject, whether the material so represented constitutes a part or the entirety of the work submitted.

AVOID PLAGIARISM (give credit where credit's is due)
Dont forget to cite references/authors, here are some tips :

Citing the author in the text
If the author's name occurs naturally in the sentence the year is given in brackets.
Using direct quotes
If you quote directly from a source you must insert the author's name, date of publication and the page number of the quotation.
The page number should be given at the end of the quote, in separate brackets if necessary.
Citing Works by more than one author
If your source has two authors you should include both names in the text.
Citing works by three or more authors
If there are three or more authors you should include the first named author and then add 'et al.' in italics followed by a full stop. This is an abbreviation of 'et alia' which means 'and others' in Latin.
Citing a chapter or section
When referring to a chapter or section which is part of a larger work, you should cite the author of the chapter not the editor of the whole work.
Citing works by the same author written in the same year
If you cite two or more works written in the same year by the same author, then you must differentiate between them in both the text and your List of references by listing them as a, b, c etc.
Citing secondary sources
When citing secondary sources (ie an author refers to a work you have not read) cite the secondary source, but include the name of the author and date of publication of the original source in the text.
Only the secondary source should be listed in your List of references. You should only cite secondary sources if you are unable to read the original source yourself.

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-8421
Back to top Go down
https://usep-ic.forumotion.com
Nelly C. Ancajas

Nelly C. Ancajas

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Hi, Good Day Sir, I'm Nelly C. Ancajas. I expect that this subject is more on documentations and a learning process on how system analysis and design affects our daily life and to learn more on how to design and build a system in a proper way. And to you sir I expect that you will be kind to us and understanding.
Back to top Go down
melissa_carpio

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: My Expectaions...   INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Good day Sir, Melissa B. Carpio here. A thousand of words on every assignment, reporting, and major paper works are some of my most expected requirements in this subject. As you said on our first meeting just this morning, we are not to expect deep learning from you but just guides on what we are about to do and we are supposed to acquire new learning from our fellow classmates thru reporting and sharing of thoughts. As for our facilitator, Sir Randy Gamboa, I expect that you will be guiding us thoroughly on our major project until we attain passing marks from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gertrude_R_Cordero

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction :)   INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Good day Sir, I'm Gertrude R P. Cordero. I am expecting that this subject will enhance my skills in research and analysis by means of thorough research works and much readings that will help not only myself but also others. I except that our facilitator that he will train us to be a good student and a better professionals someday. We might not learn something you sir as you always said, technically but virtuously in my own views, we will learn something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael S. Palacio

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION ..   INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:24 am

Hi sir! Good day! I am Michael S. Palacio. I expect from this subject that it would really have to use our brains to extract some of our English skills for us to finish the requirements that have at least a thousand words. I also expect that I would learn how to design systems by knowing how to analyze it first. Although this subject makes us "SAD", I still expect and hope that at the end of the semester, we would be happy for the marks that we would get. As my expectation from you, our facilitator, I expect that you will be strict in time and in the documents. >_<
Back to top Go down
kenneth jan malubay

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 am

Hello Sir, Good Day! I'm Kenneth Jan Malubay. I'm expecting on this subject to have so many paper works and a thousand words on every assignments and exercises. We will learn not in you sir but in our own self like reading in advance and in reporting in our classmates. And this subject will make us sad as you said yesterday sir. For our facilitator, Sir Randy Gamboa, I'm expecting that you will be strict in the deadline that you will be given to us and to guide us thoroughly in our major project until we finish it.
Back to top Go down
Ailene_Madato

Ailene_Madato

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 am

A pleasant day to you sir..I'm Ailene Madato..I believe that most of us have the same expectations in this subject, especially having you as our facilitator..Thorough research and analyzation is surely needed in order to pass this subject. On the other hand, despite of being pressured, I would also looking forward to have fun in the class and simply enjoy every learning that i may acquire..thank you and have a great day sir..
Back to top Go down
Louie_P_Sanchez

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi sir, this is Louie P. Sanchez. I expect that this subject will be very difficult specially in terms of paper works, assignments and exercises. And for your sir I expect that you will be very strict in terms of checking our assignments and exercises.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Jorge Repaso

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Good day sir, this is Joseph Jorge Repaso. I expect in this subject is that many paperworks to do. I expect also in this subject is that we can learn many new things about the subject system analysis and design. It can help us enhance our english grammar and to face other people. I also expect sir that what we learn in this subject is that we can apply it our future. What i expect on you sir is that you will guide us through out the rest of the semester. and also we can learn something coming from you.
Back to top Go down
viktor immanuel calonia

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

hi sir. i am Viktor Immanuel Anasco Calonia of 3rd year Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I think, i will spend most of our time doing things and stuffs concerning about this subject. i expect that it would cost me many papers for our consultations, paper works and documentations. i expect that, i will learn the basic elements in analyzing systems. i expect that i will have a hard time budgeting my schedule for this subject.
Back to top Go down
patrickduanevalle

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 pm

good day sir, im Patrick Duane Valle. My expectation for you sir is that you will help us to bring out the best in us and for the subject, paper works , paper works and paper works. I hope i will not be one of the candidates for the thousand word PAPER works.
Back to top Go down
kevinmendez

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 am

Good day sir, I'm Kevin Mendez. I expect in our SAD subject that i can improve more in my analyzation skill in this subject. As a student in your facilitated subject, I hope that I meet all your requirements even though I have a hard time in managing my time. Thank you sir and God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Robert Alan Gemong

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:01 pm

My name is Robert Alan Gemong.
I enrolled my self in this course that's why I'm here.
I expect that there would be a lot of papers to do.
But I would make sure to pass everything needed
so that I can't get an INC or 5.0.
Back to top Go down
http://snailbob.co.cc/
annjuviepapas

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Good day Sir, Im Ann Juvie S. Papas. I expect that everything will be discussed will be put into action, a lot of paper works and some interactions to the people who are involved in the subject. As a student i may be able to conform some of the characteristics as a system analyst... at least. During the meeting, i expect that we will have a light discussion that help me to ask and open what's on my mind. Lastly, I expect that as long i submit all the requirements, i will have a passing grade.
Back to top Go down
brian flores

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Good day to all. I am Brian P. Flores a 3rd year computer science student at USEP, What I expect in this subject is having more research and analysis things in our field. Hope that God will help me in loving those paper works and give me courage of doing so, because I know I will be dealing with lots of papers works in the future for subject.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Manlod

Alexander Manlod

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION ..  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm Alexander Manlod from BSIT evening. I expect too much documentation on designing and analyzing of systems on this subject. Computers are fast becoming our way of life and one cannot imagine life without computers in today’s world. by this, we should spend our time and skills on focusing on this subject since this is the first step on developing systems. as i understand it by different sources, Building such systems is not an easy process but requires certain skills and capabilities to understand and follow a systematic procedure towards making of any information system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTRODUCTION ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION ..    INTRODUCTION ..  Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION ..
Page 1 of 1