USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)

Go down 
+36
Alfredo V. Ala-an
basith_jumat
kristine_delatorre
aeros salaga
rowell_pines
Jovanne Nick Cacayan
jerald jean pullos
Stihl Lhyn Samonte
Marlie E. Sisneros
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine
Chris Romarate
Joseph Ethel Valdez
Ariel Serenado
desiree
creza_jill_bulacito
brian c. namuag
Norena T. Nicdao
neil rey c. niere
shane sacramento
Sheila Capacillo
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo
John Paul Pulido
sharlyn joy pines
jojimie
Russel John Serrano
amielou.falcon
katherine eng lajom
alma cabase
Maria Theresa F. Rulete
carla comoda
florenzie_palma
Jevelyn Labor
juvilynconsejo
Shiela Marie P. Nara
eyesee
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Romarate

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Assignment 4   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 am

How Can This University (USeP) Helps To Achieve My Goals?.........

Well, if you graduated in a school having a well-known name such as the University of Southeastern Philippines, it is easy to look and land for a job. Why I say this? It is because, it is proven and tested that graduates of the said university can easily land for a job specially in this kind of discipline which is the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I have a friend of mine who is a graduate in the said university but not in the discipline of Information Technology. Even though she graduated in the field of education, she walked in the red carpet of the PECC Gymnasium of the University of Southeastern Philippines-Tagum with a big smile and teary eyes as a cum laude during their graduation rites. After she passed their board exam, she applied as a teacher in a public elementary school. The personnel who interviewed hired her immediately without doubt it is not because she is pretty, it is because she is cum laude who came from USeP. With that, I reflect, can I survive with this kind of course? Then on my mind, an answer came up and I said to my self, "I can". They said, if you are in the Insitute of Computing (USeP-Obero), don't expect that you can take up BSCS or BSIT just in 4 years. Whew! With that words I heard from other's mouth, I trembled but I encouraged my self, to finish this course I choose. The University of Southeastern Philippines molds their students to be globally competitive so that if they want to apply both inside and outside the country, they can easily cope up the things related to the course they chose. Since the instructors of the said university are highly qualified, they are the epitome and paragon of the institution which students should extol, admire and respect. Indeed, the University of Southeastern Philippines provides quality education to the students so that they are competent enough to face the challenges on what life brings.
Back to top Go down
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine

Gleizelle Jen Dieparine

PostSubject: MY UNIVERSITY   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Based on your answers in Assignments 2 and 3, how can the university help you achieve what you want to be in the future?

Razz To be a successful degree holder that works with his passion. School has a big impact to mold his/her ability in order to be a useful individual someday that plays big role to the industry. It equips students to enhance the ability to render services in the real application of life . It

Razz Being a student of this university that I’m proud of .I do believe that this university especially my college would help me in order to be a successful person someday. Since I know graduate students here are molded enough knowledge that’s why they are successful nowadays .They produce a competitive students.

Razz Though this university is a public university and only public school in our city. And this university doesn’t have enough facilities but then they mold us to meet our capability in this passion.

Razz We are an IT student ,we should be facilitate well with enough technology. But then equipments here are not enough for all student .I just remember the machine problem we have done. For many times, hardware are not enough, some are un useful . So there is reason it would bring home.. But these things doesn’t affect us much as long as we are responsible to things on class discussion. We are in the country that doesn’t have enough budgets. It begins with yourself.

Razz The implementation of not using laptops on the university to save energy is really bad to every IT/CS student because we used it for our learning. University doesn’t have enough equipment , how could they stop us. I hope it is analyze by everyone because school has the big impact of the learnings of every student .

Razz When I meet my job someday and apply my knowledge I’ve learn with this university ill never forget what university I came from. I’m really proud on my university though it doesn’t comply the needs of student.

my blog
http://gleizelle.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado

Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado

PostSubject: • Assignment 4 •   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Based on your answers in Assignments 2 and 3, how can the university help you achieve what you want to be in the future?

Being able to study in USeP is indeed an amazing and overwhelming experience. USeP is known as one of the famous school in Mindanao that produces competitive students. But before the students will become competitive and knowledgeable, they must first undergo bloody and scary lessons. Weew. to be honest, i never thought i will have a hard time studying in USeP. (sunggo man diay! pale ).

Based on my answers on the previous assignments that we had, I chose to become a Web Developer in the future. Tough work isn't it??hihi. (ambixosa au. Laughing ). To become a web developer in the future, being able to study in this university is basically a big help. Considering the free tuition (skolar ng bayan cheers) and the quality education that the university offers, it is really a big help for us especially in achieving our dreams. By becoming what we want in the future, the university offers a big help for the students not only in terms of financial but also through the knowledge and lessons that they share to all of the students.

Arrow When it comes to the molders or the instructors of the university, they are very willing to help their students although there are strict/ terror in some ways. Rolling Eyes

Arrow When it comes to the facilities of the school, it is obvious that almost all of the facilities badly need improvements Evil or Very Mad . These facilities were supposed to be used by the students. (e.g. charging of laptops, wifi/internet, and etc.)

my blog Arrow http://fujiwarayumi.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Marlie E. Sisneros

Marlie E. Sisneros

PostSubject: Assignment no. 2[HRM]   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Rolling Eyes hmhm..im thinking!~
Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Pucca_images_09

So, this is based on my Personal retort and response in the previous Assignments 1 and 2;
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Pucca_images_09Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Pucca_images_09Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Pucca_images_09

Laughing Almost certainly the University of Southeastern Philippines;[the School that I am in ],
can Possibly help me achieve my desired and most preferred Profession/line of work in
the future if would camouflage myself in the standard of this institution, and of course
if I would Study hard and cope up with all the subjects that I am taking and i would take in the
future The University will probably pave the way for me and for my future to be as bright as
the stars in the Galaxies.

~if I would Just do my part as a bonafide student Of this University ultimately,
University of Southeastern Philippines will Grant me the Opportunity to Graduate
TO GRADUATE NO MATTER HOW LONG! no matter what it takes!
in due Time, In GOD's perfect time Razz I Would walk down the aisle
in my Graduation Day1 Smile With a Stamp in my forehead,"CERTIFIED USEP-GRAD"
basta~! i will graduate, no matter how long!

THANK YOU USEP!

~fin~ jocolor sunnyAssignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Pucca_images_09

Last edited by Marlie E. Sisneros on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://msisneros.blogspot.com/
Stihl Lhyn Samonte

Stihl Lhyn Samonte

PostSubject: Assignment 4(HRM)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm

The University can help us to achieve what we want in the future by giving us a better education like providing good quality facilities and proper training on students because during computer laboratory, some students compete on the computer units. In this situation the university must provides first-class computers, so that we could be able to gain knowledge of important things particularly in terms of computer.

I mentioned that I want to become a successful designer someday. But before fulfilling my dreams, we need to face a different struggle before we could be achieved this goal.
USEP helps mold students to become a excellent individual. But To study on a great and well-known university such as University of Southeastern Philippines is a great honored. It is also known to be one of the premier universities in the Philippines. USEP also experience financial problems like improper classrooms, building, infrastructures, facilities, equipments, books and other references. Particularly in our college we need more facilities, equipments especially in computer laboratory, we all know that we have a lack of units. So that as a student how could be able to pursue our dreams if we don’t have an exact facilities and equipment to use. USEP gives us privileged to reach our dreams in life but it depend us whether we could be responsible students in the future.

mY bLog:http://stihlyn.blogspot.com/http://stihlyn.blogspot.com/

Last edited by stihlyn on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jerald jean pullos

jerald jean pullos

PostSubject: assignment4   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:12 am

Exclamation based on the assignment 2 and 3, we are assigned to make a reflection on how the university can help us to achieve our desired job in the future.

Arrow University of the Southeastern Philippines as we all know, before entering or even taking USePAT has a standard form of teaching in which becomes the reason of being so called "ilado" in Southern Mindanao. They also say it is sister university of the University of the Philippines. So they say "bagtik jud".

Upon entering this university all i'm thinking of is that I just want to finish my studies in a prestigious university not even knowing that I will have hard time in studying lessons.

But having hard lessons makes our intelligence grow amd so this university will help me a lot in achieving my goals in life.
Neutral Lacking of facilities in this universiy doesn't stop us in striving, instead it gives us strong determination for us to be resourceful in our studies. Neutral
It also challenges our skill to help our university to be uplifted. cheers

Last edited by jerald jean pullos on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jeraldjeanpullos.blogspot.com
alma cabase

alma cabase

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 pm

flower flower
Being one of the students of the prestige University of Southeastern Philippines is an honor. I know that this institution has a very big role in helping the students to improve their way of life and help them become what they want to be in the near future.

As an IT student, I can say that the university can help by providing enough facilities for us to enhance more of what we have learned. For instance, there are many computers in the laboratory that are not functioning well. Instead of being a help for the students, these facilities are giving problem. Another one is the room; there are only two rooms for the IC students. Aside from that fact, these two rooms don’t have the proper ventilation that is also very uncomfortable to have our classes. I am not requesting for an air conditioned room, but at least these places will be cozy enough for learning. Third one is about the recent issue of not allowing the students to use the electricity of the institution like charging of cell phones and most especially laptops. The point there is that they cannot provide the students with enough facilities and the students are doing their part about this issue, yet they have become a hindrance for their learning because of this act. These are just some of the many things that I have observed and experienced in the institution. With these experiences I am still proud and honored that I am part of this university. I have learned to become more patient, resourceful, and persevere enough because I know that even with these facts I have learned so many things and still learning things that can help me become what I want to be in the near future.

flower flower
Back to top Go down
Jovanne Nick Cacayan

Jovanne Nick Cacayan

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 am

" HOW CAN THE UNIVERSITY HELP YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FUTURE"

It is a great privilege for me to be a student of University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP), especially being part of the Institute of Computing (IC) community. The University has an important role in molding and preparing their students to achieve the goals and attaining the kind person they want to be. The learnings and experiences as they spent there college life contributes a lot in there field of work as they leave the University.

As an IT student of this university, the university can help me achieve what I want to be in the future by just MAXIMIZING THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES OF THE UNIVERSITY . Maximizing the available resources means that we should utilize every smallest resources that are available that would help every students to be equipped with quality education and to be more globally competitive. This resources includes facilities, environment, staff, students, teachers and the bright minds of every "USEPIANS". Even though the University could not provide us the facilities that we need most for now in our department like the usage of electricity, enough computers, conducive rooms because of the small budget, its our prerogative to find ways to learn.About the restriction of the electric usage I asked my self "hmmm...technology is useless kung walay kuryente, so unxaon namo pag-enhance sa among learning kung maski kuryente dli accessible?" but its OK " kay bsan m-palag la japon mbuhat..." Like what they said " KUNG GUSTO MARAMING PARAAN, KUNG AYAW MARAMING DAHILAN" and besides, these facilities are not only the resources that we had, we have our valued professors that would help as to attain our goals in life through their teachings. Don't depend on what the university can offer to us because it is not the only place that we can learn but think of something that we can offer to the university.

Even though the university could not afford to provide the facilities that we really need, its a big opportunity for us Usepians to prove to others and to our selves that what ever challenges and obstacles that we counter and we will encounter in the future is not a hindrance for us to success and to achieve what we want to be... "SHOW THE BLOOD OF A USEPIAN!"
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
rowell_pines

rowell_pines

PostSubject: STUDENT CAMPUS RELATIONSHIP   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 pm

.....^^

GUD day sir!

" HOW CAN THE UNIVERSITY HELP YOU ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN THE FUTURE"

For me, its not really matters on how can the University can help me with my goals, in fact it is a "give and take relationship".

In able for me for a greater possibility of achieving my aims regarding to the future aspects, I myself also should invest on the process. The University serve only as a tool for my goals, what really make sense is that on how can I manage and plan the steps closer to my dreams in life. There may be factors affecting on how sharp an individual is with regards to the type of University and how improve the facilities on the said tool.

For instance, the University (USEP) can change me into a IT professional, pact with all the ideas, information's, trainings and all the ingredients for my profession.

* It should aware me on the technology trend.
* Provide enough facilities for my needs.
* Established trainings and seminars that relate in my course.
* Imposed the best Facilitator/ 's for the subjects.
* Mold us, students to be a premier product in ASEAN regions.

^^. tnx SIR!
Back to top Go down
http://vanthegreat.blogspot.com
aeros salaga

PostSubject: Assignment 4   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 pm

On assignment 2: "Think of the future and develop a Job Description for a job you would like to hold." and in assignment 3: "Using the internet, examine five(5) different on-line job services and write a brief evaluation of the services and which do you like best and why." this is the question to be applied to those two tasks "how can the university help you achieve what you want to be in the future?"

...In assignment 2, thinking for my future and the job I would like be in the future cause me a headache because there is a lot of job need to be develop and that I want to become in the future. As I know, technology is evolving, through that evolution; there are also a lot of jobs existing. Thinking of it, I came up to decide what kind of job I wanted to be in the future and I named it “Software Developer”, as to the description itself it is comprehensible. I came up with that decision because I think I have a little knowledge on how to develop software. And in assignment 3, while gathering information from the internet of what are some of the online jobs can be found or exist. I have known some 5 online jobs, and among those 5 I choose Online Computer programmer… I chose that online job because I can relate on that job. First, I already have knowledge of what kind of job is that, the degree of the course you need to comply and the skills you need to do the job. Internet is world widely used by different people that is why online jobs are also developed. In combination of the to tasks, it creates a question “How can the University Help me achieve what I want to be in the future.” The two assignments help me come up what job I want to be in the future, as detail, I chooses online computer programmer which has the connection to software developer. As far as I know, making or developing software needs computer programs, you need to create multiple programs in order to build a software. The University of Southeastern Philippines, my beloved alma mater, has role on helping me achieve those jobs. I did come up with those future jobs because of the learning and knowledge that I get from the University. Because I am an Information Technology student of the University of Southeastern Philippines, and being an IT I can say that I belong to the world of technology, and the University can help me become a professional IT and achieve those dreams through giving us the best education we need and lead us into a brighter generation.

God bless!
Back to top Go down
http://aerosusep.blogspot.com
kristine_delatorre

kristine_delatorre

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 am

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Eagle-10

HOW CAN the UNIVERSITY HELP ME?
simple: provides us students with facilities that will enhance our skills and knowledge.
entouched us to the real-life situation of our present days.
establish best and effective goals that will concern us students most.

"USEP" the home of the intellectual giants of the communities. One of the outstanding universities in the Philippines that aims to produce quality graduates that will greatly help in the nations progress. As an individual that dreams to achieve a successful career someday, i always consider schools that will nurture and teaches me the appropriate learnings that will enhance my capabilities and talents. When I was still first year college my chosen path is to be become an IT student then I heard that USEP does offered IT and CS courses and does have equip training for the student. I said, why not? i guess USEP will really help me. And it really didn't fail me. The training, guidance, teachings of our facilitator do really mold us to be a responsible professionals someday. In the assignment 2 and 3, i dreamed to be a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR. Indeed, USEP has molded the USEPIANS to be knowledgeable to their chosen course. They had hands-on activity evolving real-life attachments so that we students in any department can realize the value of our future career someday. In our subjects, though all of it are difficult to pass, hehe..it only tells me of one simple lesson"Strive and never give up!". I always hold on to it. The essence of every courage, determination and perseverance of the students are never taken for granted by the university's teachers. Though we always consider them TERRORIFIC, but behind those strict image, they also wanted us to succeed just like them.

AJA! yan lang ang masasabi ko sa ngayon! 3rd year college na ako at ito na ang pinakabangungot ng aking career! hehe.. but after this i know i am ready and equipped to surpass the demands of the world outside! to become a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR, i know USEP can help me because here in this university, students and teachers join hand-in-hand to help our dreams brighter!

weeee... ABTIK! USEPIANS GAHUT! Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://kjdelatorre.blogspot.com/
basith_jumat

basith_jumat

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi guys..

Actually I'll take long time before i answered this question.. I don't have any idea on how the university help me but in the fast few days during the sharers discuss their topics i got an idea on how will the university help me.. In fact The university are already helping me since the first day that i came here and became a USEPIAN because this institution have a big place to achieve my dream for somehow university was the one who molds me on what I'm right now and for the nearest future on what path will I'm going to choose for me to be guided for my better future.. Actually the university its not like, they can provide me anything that i want but in the sense that university are the one who taught me for what is needed and not what i wanted> And also make me strong and give me an idea on what I'm going supposed to do as a student because I'm not here to become a liabilities of this institution but Instead I came here to become an asset of this institute. That's why this university give me a good example on what is perseverance means. And I know that Everything that i learned in this institute and the knowledge that i got from my teacher, classmates and friends will be my intangible asset in my life forever and it will become an instrument for me to achieve my dream..

that's all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfredo V. Ala-an

Alfredo V. Ala-an

PostSubject: Reflection about the assignment 2 and 3   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm

As what can i say about how can the university(usep) can help to achieve our dreams in life,well first of all it, the most important of all the aspects the school should have are the teachers/ facilitators who give the knowledge or lighten up the mind of the students, giving them idea what they wan to do to their lives and inspiring them t o become what they want in life. If the teachers were good, it has the big chance to mold the mind of the students like their teachers because the teachers were the inspirations of the students their models and it should begin with them. I can say that the teachers were good in the university because i can feel it the hardships the feeling like you were drown in the middle of the ocean...hmnmn... Sad but in spite of it all those trials give us more strength and give us the trust in our selves that we succeed it. Laughing Also, i suggest that teachers like in the other schools teach their students not only for money but the future that they can give to the students. Like when we have some contest i feel the university can't give us some hints that can make it win to the contest. In myself, i really want to join some contest by schools or by regions or even in the national level if i have only the teacher that could give all the knowledge he have and it up to me to improve it. Just trust to someone like us students and we will never fail you. Make you proud of us. The second thing was i think it would really help to reach our dreams was the equipments/resources that we have. I understand that we are only in the university/run by the government and i know the limitations of the resources that they can give to us. But in my opinion it should be include in the list so that students could be more competitive and someday reach their dreams in life. And i know that this University of Southeastern of the Philippines even of it limitations of resources i really believe this is the school i know could make me stronger to reach my ambitions and it is a great challenge for us!!!Thank you...

That's all i can say for now!!

Thank you very much for the opportunity to express our ideas in this blog.

***end***
cocoi™️

http://alfred-alaan.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
mayraflordurango

mayraflordurango

PostSubject: HRM- ASSIGNMENT 4   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Qote10

Basketball DoN't dReAm iT..... bE iT....! Basketball

Seeing things beyond imagination is very very far for what we expected and wanted to be…
Wisdom is very near to uphold in our alma matter…….USeP.!

At first, USEP for me is just one of the state universities in the country that offer my course BSIT. Due to financial needs I was force to study here and so I plainly said “Sige na lang uy..!”

In defend to the question:

How can the University help you achieve what you want to be in the future?
At first, I’m puzzled to answer this question, but as what the university nurture me as an IT student. I realize that despite of the lack assessments and support in usage of the suitable resources, especially in computers and allowing us to plug our units during the time of class breaks. It isa great opportunity for us IT student in allowing us to plug our units in the university’s property.

On the other hand, despite of this unrecognized rights, still I’m very thankful because this serve as a challenge for us students in updating and to be more goal oriented one in beholding for our dreams…… for what we wanted and somebody in the near future.

With the multitude teachers/instructor, competitive students, strict but supportive administrators and staff, challenging subjects, I could say I am quite proud of being a Usepian.

USEP makes me realize my becoming in life. It does not stop catering just the cognitive faculty but the other aspects as well. Students are trained how to be responsible with the limited vacancies of time and how to be how to be adoptive to the needed changes in the country and in the institution.

In deeper sense, USEP provides a kind of education apt to fight intellectual indolence, to focus student’s mind to the vessel of discipline and most of all the Divine Providence.
For all this things, I have only three reasons “Why USEP?”
First, USEP provides for me an expensive yet quality education. Second, my rights and freedom have no room for silence; and lastly, it’s in USEP where I have met my lifetime virtue. Here, I am always learning, discovering, growing and developing.

.......PEACE BE WITH YOU SIR...
.......this is my new blog.... http://mayraflord.blogspot.com/ ............
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fritzielaine A. Barcena

Fritzielaine A. Barcena

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:35 am

USEP and My Future

A university is an institution of higher education and research, which grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects. A university provides both undergraduate education and postgraduate education. The word university is derived from the Latin universitas magistrorum et scholarium, roughly meaning "community of teachers and scholars."

Gaining knowledge, friends, trends. This are all you see in the school. But for me you can learn moral, spiritual, emotional, and my future. The University of Southeastern Philippines set standards in achieving student's goals and provides a good environment of education. Through the help of the university, I strongly believe that I can be an IT Director someday. With the learning's I get, the leadership they thought and the spirit of a real student and citizen of today's generation, someday, somehow I am in the league of professional IT Directors in the country.

In so far as my stay in this university there are lots of struggles I had already gone through and I know there are much as in so much more to in the future. With those lots and lots struggles, there are also lots of things that I have learned, cherished and thanks to USEP for that. College or should I say studying life is definitely a big challenge for everyone but then this will definitely shape us into becoming what is best for us and what we dream to do.

Whatever I may be in the future, whatever job I will get, I would always be thankful and be proud of my school. yeah. Proud to be USEPIAN..

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://prettypriti-pretty.blogspot.com/
emilio jopia jr.

PostSubject: HRM Assignment 4   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 am

How can the university help you achieve what you want in the future?

What you achieve in the future will bring such honor to the university you came from. Whatever you become you will always carry the name of the school because it has become a significant part of you as human being.
So the question is how can the university help you achieve your dreams? First and foremost the university’s ideals and aspirations are embodied in its Vision, Mission and Goals. The school which will mold your philosophies, aspirations and your decisions plays a great impact on each and every live of the students. It is very important as student to take in what the university aspires for us.

Now let us examine what the university could share in the fulfillment of our dreams? Based on the curriculum offered by each department course, the purpose is to train the students become resilient who could withstand to the challenges of time.

Besides the hands on training, cognitive learning, the university provides affective learning like integrating values to all subjects offered by the university. The moral values could greatly affect the behavior of their students and will serve as guide in every undertaking they will going to take.

My assessment to the mode of teaching of the university has given me courage to be independent because they practice a student-centered method wherein the students could actively participate to the learning process. The integrity and brilliance of the faculty has given the students much encouragement to face the challenges of the mentors.

Although, the university has the scarcity in terms of facilities and equipments it is a challenge to us students to strive harder and to be resourceful and I think it is not hindrance to for us to achieve what we want to be in the future. Our university is just a training place for us in preparation for the real world, it only depends on us if grab that opportunity.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
joverly gonzales

joverly gonzales

PostSubject: Assignment#4: how can the university help you achieve what you want to be in the future...   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:24 am

USEP, the alma matter dear

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 24ec2a10

A university has a big factor on “who” you in the future. The University were I am right now is really trained me to be a better person, to face the challenges ahead and beyond. It’s true that University of Southeastern Philippines is a training ground.

The school provides education. And the importance of education is quite clear. Education is the knowledge of putting one's potentials to maximum use. The first is that the training of a human mind is not complete without education. Education makes man a right thinker. It tells man how to think and how to make decision. The second reason for the importance of education is that only through the attainment of education, man is enabled to receive information from the external world; to acquaint him with past history and receive all necessary information regarding the present. Without education, man is as though in a closed room and with education he finds himself in a room with all its windows open towards outside world.

I do believe that University of Southeastern Philippines is producing a quality graduates not in quantity.
Proudly say that I am a USEPIANS
cheers cheers cheers cheers
lol!

blog: http://jags-in-love.blogspot.com/2009/10/usep-alma-matter-dear.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)   Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assignment 4 (Due: before July 23, 2009, 13:00hrs)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2