USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+64
Sheila Capacillo
basith_jumat
Sarah Jean Tisara
Russel John Serrano
jealou azucena
shane sacramento
March Dawn Eder
jojimie
carla comoda
jerald jean pullos
Jethro Alburo Querubin
Stihl Lhyn Samonte
Ariel Serenado
janraysuriba
karl philip abregana
Michael George Guanzon
florenzie_palma
emilio jopia jr.
Michelle Adlawan
leah_saavedra
Edsa Fe Esio
Lynneth C. Llemit
JerusalemAlvaira
Joseph Ethel Valdez
Tanya Clarissa G. Amancio
Karen Palero
Norena T. Nicdao
kate karen rasonable
athina alorro
alma cabase
Joan Rose P. Dandoy
ailaine adaptar
mae m. mara
fatima paclibar
katherine eng lajom
brian c. namuag
Shiela Marie P. Nara
Gabrielle Anne Rae Deseo
creza_jill_bulacito
sharlyn joy pines
Dolorosa G. Mancera
rowell_pines
Venus Millena
neil rey c. niere
IK
John Paul Pulido
John Cesar E. Manlangit
vanessa may caneda
Gleizelle Jen Dieparine
Jezreel Jyl P. Hilado
joverly gonzales
Maria Theresa F. Rulete
Jan Neil Enanoria Gador
rosemie nunez
Franz Cie B. Suico
AlyssaRae Soriano
Jovylin O. Sandoval
♥ilyn_mapalo♥
Roy Cuevas
kristine_delatorre
Marren Pequiro
Fritzielaine A. Barcena
charmaine_dayanan
eyesee
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Michael George Guanzon

Michael George Guanzon

INTRODUCTION - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: introduction!!!!   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:29 pm

hi sir...

hi clasm8's...

I'm Michael George Novencido Guanzon, BSIT-IV.
Hope that I would learn a lot in this subject,and all of us would pass. Smile

Goodluck to all of us..
Back to top Go down
karl philip abregana

karl philip abregana

PostSubject: weeee   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Hai people and Hello world!!

Hai I'm Karl Philip Abregana BSIT student Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I hope that we all pass this subject!!

Pls visit my blog!! http://last-exile09.blogspot.com/ Thanks and God bless!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janraysuriba

janraysuriba

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:21 pm

I am Jan Ray Perez Suriba, just call me Jan. Hahaha. Twisted Evil I'm an irregular 4th yr student.
I expect that of all the subjects that I enrolled this sem, this subject will make very bussy.
Because Sir Gamboa is our professor. Haha. Peace Sir. I also expect that I'll learn many things about MIS
from all those task that he will be giving us.
Sir, continue to give us knowledge to help us do our task for us to pass this subject. Hehehe. GL sa atong tanan. pale
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenado

Ariel Serenado

PostSubject: I am What I Think...   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi everyone!!!
Very Happy

I'm Ariel Barrios Serenado, 18 years of age and a 3rd year BSIT student of USeP. I'm presently residing at Lacson Extension, Bo. Obrero, Davao City. From the subject MIS, i expect it to be a research-filled subject, online discussions and forums. To the teacher, Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, I expect him to facilitate us in a more specific manner with regards to his given tasks especially that it his is my first time to take such subject. Besides, I expect him to be considerate in any way possible. That's all for this blog post.

God Bless and Good Luck!!!!

P.S

Please do visit my blog site and have your comments posted, here's the link : http://www.arielserenado.blogspot.com

THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by Ariel Serenado on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stihl Lhyn Samonte

Stihl Lhyn Samonte

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Razz hALoOo sIr!!! bounce

I'm Stihl Lhyn E. Samonte, 18 years old and a 3rd year BIST student of USEP. I'm presently residing at km. 11 Cabayugan 1 Sasa, Davao City.
From the subject Management Information System(MIS) I expect that this subject is fun but difficult.
For the facilitator Dr. Randy S. Gamboa, my expectation for him is he is a good but strict facilitator in terms of time, I hope he will teach us well and give us better grades........

tNx...... Laughing

mY bLog:http://stihlyn.blogspot.com/ Arrow
Back to top Go down
Jethro Alburo Querubin

Jethro Alburo Querubin

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi Sir,

I am Jethro A. Querubin. A 3rd year regular student of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
I am really from Valencia City, Bukidnon but currently residing at Barrentos Residence, Burgos st.
I'm a Sangguine Choleric person.. Which means, mostly extrovert.
I'm involve in Youth to the Nations campus ministry.
I'm friendly.
Back to top Go down
jerald jean pullos

jerald jean pullos

PostSubject: introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 pm

hello sir!
i'm Jerald Jean C. Pullos a 3rd year student from Usep Tagum Campus. I'm currrently enrolled at the subject Management Information System that your handling. I'm hoping I would learn a lot from you in our class and hoping that our lectures in management would help me in the future. Expecting a good teacher-student relationship from you for knowing that you are strict facilitator. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://jeraldjeanpullos.blogspot.com
carla comoda

carla comoda

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 am

aloha!!! I'm April Kaye B. Bigonte, 18 y/o a transferee student from usep-tagum campus.. first meeting of class i felt nervous because of our facilitator Sir Gamboa and as what i had heard from my new classmate Sir Gamboa is very strict especially when you're late in his class and not wearing complete uniform. Ahm i felt glad because Sir Gamboa's Class is very nice and full of enjoyment although the subject matter is not yet easy well...at least it's not totally pressure to us student.
bounce Mad
Back to top Go down
http://quinkaye.blogspot.com
jojimie

jojimie

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 am

[i]
Very Happy
H! Sir Randy S. Gamboa, I am Jojimie T. Gangis , third year BSIT student presently enrolled in Management Information System(MIS) and I came also from USEP Tagum Campus. Honestly, during our first meeting I was quite anxious because there were a lot of new faces( I mean classmates he he he) who were not so familiar to me however it made me glad.We can't really deny the fact that there are some variations regarding the teaching here in USEP Obrero and USEP Tagum Campus but whatever it is I will really do my very best to acquire more knowledge and feel free in this environment but of course I expect for my instructor to be more kind and understanding.More Power to u Sir!!!

GOB BLESS US Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
March Dawn Eder

March Dawn Eder

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:21 pm

i am March Dawn G. Eder..

Bachelor of Science in Information Technology..

4th yr. student..

hopefully this subject would be funfilled like our HRM last year..

hopefully Sir Gamboa will continue to be strict but a very good teacher to us..LOL..
Back to top Go down
http://muycaliente1690.blogspot.com
shane sacramento

shane sacramento

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi,

I am Shane R. Sacramento..I am 18 years of age.. a BSIT-3 student..

I am expecting that this subject would be so much fun like the other subjects i have gone under the supervision of Dr. Randy S. Gamboa..I am also hoping that I will learn and understand the significance of the subject to my chosen course..

..Thank you and Good day!!!..^_^
Back to top Go down
jealou azucena

jealou azucena

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 pm

jealou L. azucena
that's me

i expect a lot in this subject
though i dont know what to expect

but i hope to learn all that unexpected things
waiting out there...

welcome jealou!!!

----- hello everyone ^_^ -----

"when you feel like giving up remember why you held on for so long in the first place"
- the official motto of EAJ-K
Back to top Go down
Russel John Serrano

Russel John Serrano

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:14 am

What a Face Hello!..

I'm Russel John L. Serrano, 3rd Year BSIT student, 18 Years Old.

Honestly. . i consider myself as FRESHMAN in this kind of activity, it's my first time to have this kind of work Smile i'm a transferee student, came from USeP Tagum Campus. . actually i never experience this kind of activities in USeP Tagum Campus, but i'll try my best to do what is good to me and to others. . . to improve and to gain more knowledge.

My Expectation.....

I hope, I may able to learn more about what Management Information System is, and be our "GUIDE" for our goals as a IT student. . . God Bless cheers

study
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jean Tisara

Sarah Jean Tisara

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 am

hello to all.. Very Happy

I am Sarah Jean D. Tisara, 4 yrs in college but still 3rd yr standing..(halos kami tanan) lol!
In this subject, I expect everything... the new learnings and all the pain.. and im sure this subject will take all my energy, so better send me an energy pack..heheheeheh..(murag mafia)..
And to Sir Randy, i expect all the super things..hay..

So IT pipz... goodluck to us.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
basith_jumat

basith_jumat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Sir Randy!!

Hi! I'm Basith J. Jumat, I live at Jacinto Ext, Boulevard Davao city "The Land Of Flying Daggers" . hahaha! Just Kidding,. hmm! I'm a working Students,currently working at ALJB durian Factory, as a chef... actually I'm not a Dabaweño, My parents was born in tapul,sulu.. and I was born at tawau,sabah malaysia.. Hmm! I'm the youngest of a four children of Hji. Muin Jumat and Hja. Aliya Julkanain.. Your wondering why my parents don't have the same family name its because thier already annul. hehe! and i grew up in Zamboanga city, until I'm done my secondary level.. and im here with all of you guys to be part of this subject... Hope that we will be more competitive after taking this course. God Blesss All!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sheila Capacillo

Sheila Capacillo

PostSubject: its me!!   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hello sir...
Im Sheila P. Cpacillo....3rd year student...
Im presently residing at Catalunan Pequeno Davao,City... lol! lol! lol!

expectations?...hmmmmm....
I expect a active ang enjoyable class discussion...so that all of us will be inspired to participate...
Back to top Go down
felix a. sumalinog jr.

felix a. sumalinog jr.

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm

My name is Felix A. Sumalinog Jr. I'm 4th year BSIT student. My expectations in MIS subject are: MIS will be interesting because it will use the website as a medium of sharing of ideas and information that is a blog. MIS will be fun and exciting because I’ll meet different people from several companies. MIS will be great because I’ll learn MIS on a actual basis and I’ll get to see the whole operation of human resource management. And, MIS will be costly because I’ll be spending in internet café and, also I will be commuting more on jeeps.
Back to top Go down
amielou.falcon

amielou.falcon

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Razz Razz I am AMIELOU S. FALCON sir, tongue tongue jeje,
I am a beginner of this kind of class wherein mostly of the sessions are interacted within a forum. Rolling Eyes whoa!It's fun and knowledgeable. I'm expecting a friendly environment with my fellow classmates and a considerate facilitator. Very Happy Very Happy
thank you. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
desiree

desiree

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Good Day!!

uhm, Here's Desiree Mae Batingal, a third year BSIT student from IC dept.
I would like to appreciate and greet my BSIT Tagum transferred classmates now.
I hope you'd feel the environment together with your batchmate and classmate here in Obrero Campus, Davao City.

Talking about MIS, actually I'm expecting a lot of stressfull events that we're going to encounter knowing to have a very respectful facilitator/ instructor. I'm just looking forward for the understanding and patince of our instructor as we go on to this subject.

God Bless everyone!! ajah!! we can do it!!

You can actually visit my site at
http://deshai08.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://deshai08.blogspot.com
Anthony Rigor Aguilar

Anthony Rigor Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello everyone and Hello Sir Randy!

Im Anthony Rigor Aguilar 23 years old, BSIT 3 student of USEP.

Im currently Enrolled in MIS1. I expected from the subject more knowledge and skills. This is my first time in blogs and forums hahaha ang saya.

Sorry for the late post.

thanks and ingatz. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   INTRODUCTION - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3