USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?

Go down 
+46
michaelobero
Jennifer Conta
jeanette vale
george_norman_patayon
Katrina Cecilia A. Elid
leinad09
Phoebe Angelie H Gallardo
rancisolanobero
Mary Claire P. Avila
irelene cosicol
Zara Mae Ontal
Allan S. Cabusora
Rudy_Comawas_Jr
Allan Gregor Gepulla
Daisy Jane E. Jabican
Cariza Joy A. Ensoy
James Isidro
Shirley "df" Reuyan
Beverly L. Rabaja
kenneth
Ralph Gideon Doron
vinceilagan
Dianne Jean Dumdum
Edward S. Baylon
irwinrod
Marybert V. Lee
Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr
Alaina_Simbal
Ruchan Alangilan
Sherwin_Elioreg
Ma. Monique H. Asuque
Genne Zareth Fernandez
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
nesscel_ann_calara
festejoteodoroIII
Axel Ros E. Campaña
michael_reggie_gloria
cherilyn lagare
jezrelle larubes
raffyprongo
maria edna hernandez
kevin.cris.ramos
Jonalyn Sanchez
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
arnulfotaghoyjr
eyesee
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eyesee

eyesee

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? Empty
PostSubject: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 am

Back to top Go down
arnulfotaghoyjr

arnulfotaghoyjr

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations . . . .   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 pm

My reaction for this year’s fieldtrip is that it’s a success for a pioneering subject in the IC department. Many students were given knowledge about what’s happening in the real world. We were given information’s and relevant ideas that can help us in our studies. The vast ideas that could really help us in our future thesis proposal could make a big chance in our lives. What I can recommend or as of my opinion, the schedules should be more properly arranged for the upcoming fieldtrips in this department where I belong. And also, may I suggest that they could give a free one day for the students to really enjoy their stay in Manila and meet up with their fellow relatives/friends. Some were given a chance but that chance was very short that you could say that it was like a once of a lifetime opportunity to go there and sadly you didn’t even meet up with the people you are supposed to meet up with. I know that it was an educational trip but as what I’ve said, a recommendation only, students just want to max up their time/chance on being in Manila.
Back to top Go down
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales

Mark Bryan B. Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm

As what I had experienced well during the time im on the bus 3 we have the talkative tour guide who have great knowledge about manila and every place we came and there history but when I had been shift on bus two I face the boring tour guide and I am always sleeping already and also the time management because that also destroys our plan because there are some schedule already that we can’t make because there is no enough time and lastly we need the right time to sleep because we felt like we don’t have strength to stand alone because of lock of sleep and for me its not enough.
Back to top Go down
Jonalyn Sanchez

Jonalyn Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Since I am from the old curriculum program and upon shifting to this new curriculum I and my classmates are bit bothered about how this Field Trip and Seminar subject would be implemented after we have enrolled it. It is really weird because the subject itself has a room and a schedule for its class but all in all we and I are really excited upon what this subject would come upon.

And now that the semester has already finished, all I can recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program in the coming years would be first from the very beginning of the class we should have already initiate something that could raise an amount for the class’ sinking fund knowing that this subject entails finances and all for its miscellaneous expenses and that it would not become hard for the officers to collect on the spot for the said amount needed in a particular event. For the student’s side, it would rather not be difficult to find an amount immediately to pay for it. Second, I have fully understood that our batch pioneered this subject and detailed final amount to be paid for the trip has announced on a not so early date. So now that our instructors have already experienced and have tried out from these experiences we have, I presume that they could give the exact and estimated budget for each student for the fieldtrip in the next FTS to come in an earlier date so that the students’ parents would be given enough time to prepare and raise the said amount. Third, the subject should have searched for possible IT related companies to be partners and sponsors for every event, seminars or fieldtrip the class would take. This initiation could help us lessen our expenses for they may give subsidiaries especially for interested group of students whose visions are same as theirs. Also, it would make every event made to be more successful because some companies would let us use their person as speaker or even their gadgets to be use as sample as a result more knowledge will be showcase and students will be fully exposed with the things haven’t seen inside the campus. With these many freebies would also be given to students as a souvenir and many students would be inclined to join and be active in all the activities to be made.
Back to top Go down
kevin.cris.ramos

kevin.cris.ramos

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

What can I recommend for the improvement of the fieldtrip and seminar program?

As a concerned student, I have my recommendation for the improvement of the fieldtrip and seminar program. The first thing is that give enough time in visiting and staying in the chosen companies. Also consider the fact that Manila is the preeminent busiest roads nationwide, so it is good thing to make gather ahead of time to avoid delays.

Students who are enrolling to the said subject will not be dependable only to those officers negotiating facts and expenses. You also have the responsibility. If the deadlines of payments are settle you have to work it and approach your parent in advance. When the field trip is finally come, students are responsible enough to discipline their self in waking up and should be time conscious in every instance to avoid delay. A disobedient single student may ruin the whole trip. Spend your money wisely, this will also matter. Don’t buy your “pasalubong” in Malls, but spend it in Divisoria. You can surely save your money. To the next officers in charge, you have to execute your assigned task and complete those tasks enough to the time required to avoid delayed information. When meeting is settle don’t be late! You should be the good model to your classmates. When the field trip is finally come, officers are in charged to observed and monitor different scenarios to avoid conflicts. Also the members need tp participate so that the officers can easily manage the crowd.
Back to top Go down
maria edna hernandez

maria edna hernandez

PostSubject: Subject: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Improvement of the program would be to extend a little bit of time so that the students would have a little bit of time to rest and to wake up energized to be prepared for the whole day. Another thing is that it would really be great if the schedule for the activities would be extended instead of only 5days why don’t make it 7 days or 9 days because the tendency of having a short span of time is that they will tend to pack up all activities for one day then the next day another bunch without enough sleep how will the students be able to listen attentively without enough rest? So, I would like to suggest 2more extended days for them to enjoy the trip.
Back to top Go down
raffyprongo

raffyprongo

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:51 pm

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminars Program?

For me I could only recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminars Program is that they would have a fare company visit so that the students will have a equal experiences and learning from the company in which they had visited, for the reason that as what I had experienced during the program, the students have different learning after the day ends. In that sense, maybe the students will never be comparing the company without experiencing each of them. Each of them will be given a chance to visit what others had visited and vice versa. Secondly, the time management. Looking through the itinerary schedule that was given to us, the time was not well managed. Since we all know that Manila is a very busy place to travel to so it must have a strong foundation of time managing during the arrival and company visits limit time. Lastly, in terms of financial facilities – the students who are in attached to program must ensure themselves that they can really support the program financially to avoid disputes.
Back to top Go down
jezrelle larubes

jezrelle larubes

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

What I can recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminars Program?

Fieldtrip and Seminars is the most expensive event I ever had. All are busy preparing in terms of money and self provisions. The Institute of Computing Fieldtrip and Seminars that was conducted last October 4-8, 2010 was very beyond my expectations. I, myself was hesitated for the upcoming tour in Manila. Aside from that the said tour was really far away in our own home town, it is also very expensive – from airfare to accommodation fees and even allowances. Maybe for us students are very much excited for the upcoming event without looking towards what our parents might say in which is the very depressing part of the occurrence.

My recommendations for the improvement of the program is to have a fair company visits in the sense that to ensure that all of the students who are in the program can experience the same way. So much for that is the systematic time-usage. It seems that the time spend in the tour was not perfectly managed that apparently caused delays. And most of all is to commit visitations to the company which will actually help filled up the knowledge of the students.
Back to top Go down
cherilyn lagare

cherilyn lagare

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 pm

What can I recommend for the improvement of the fieldtrip and seminar program?

Our field trip and seminar subject is the first program of the new curriculum in IC. Lots of improvement I guess will be listed below to recommend so that a trip will be more improve and progress. I think a field trip might be able to succeed if it is well informed earlier to those students and most especially parents. Ask them in advance if the expenses can afford. Explain to them that the field trip and seminar is a subject and a requirement that should be accomplished during the semester, also so that parents will not anymore forced to pay an amount quickly or immediately knowing that money is not never easy to produce and obtain. I can also recommend that field trip should be discuss and negotiate earlier between the student and the teacher. Don’t ever forget to pray and ask guidance to the Heavenly king- Jesus!
Back to top Go down
michael_reggie_gloria

michael_reggie_gloria

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:19 am

To make the fieldtrip better I think we needed more time to prepare. Maybe if we had more time we might have been in to companies where their core business is IT related or the companies we’ve been might have been more prepared and presented someone who is IT knowledgeable. But with regards to the travel agency I have no problem. The travel agency we had did their job nicely and the fieldtrip was a success. But maybe next time the whole 4 days can be allocated for business and technical visits and the last day can be a bonus for the students where the whole day is allocated for having fun and going to very memorable places.
Also about the grouping. Most of the students complained that it no fun when you’re not around your friends at times like this. Maybe it would have been better if the groupings were by section so that those who know each other are on the same group and bus.
And I think that’s all there is to it.
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Shocked Arrow
Back to top Go down
Axel Ros E. Campaña

Axel Ros E. Campaña

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Since, it was the first time for the college to hold this kind of event, flaws are possible. But next time, it is better to improve the accommodations. Choose better companies and be sure that those company are in-line with the course which the students are taking. Have a funny tour guides so that we won't get bored in the tour.

Overall, it was great and very okay. We learned a lot. We gained knowledge that we can't have by just staying at school, studying and facing books. We witness real machines and true to life experience with the things happening in the big cities like Manila. The experiences that I had with this trip will remain in my mind, I won't forget those things that I could bring throughout my life. By that trip, another milestone of my life had been established. And it was a thankful opportunity for me to take through the journey of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://sharebyactilot.blogspot.com
festejoteodoroIII

festejoteodoroIII

PostSubject: recommendation   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:22 pm

During the field trip we can’t really tell that the whole trip was a hundred percent perfect, of course nothing is perfect. There were flaws and problems that we encountered and it was not easy for the officers and our facilitators. Some problems have risen since we have started planning the trip. We are the first batch to have this subject that is why we have encountered problems.
I recommend that the facilitators will do the planning, present the possible choices, and just let the students chose what they like because it will end up that way in the end. On the land arrangement like bus travels, it would be better to ask the companies the maximum number of students that they can accommodate at a time. So that the class can assign students with their respective buses and finalize the listing before the trip. With this the class can avoid conflicts on the bus assignment, the officers and facilitators won’t have to announce the groupings room to room every night, students won’t get confused, and the group can depart early.
The main problem that I noticed was on the planning of the major field trip, maybe the students should not be involved too much on this part, but must have the right and enough participation.

Surprised Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
nesscel_ann_calara

nesscel_ann_calara

PostSubject: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 pm

I really don’t know. Perhaps more time to prepare,a better orientation and a better place to sleep in. The hotel wasn't so impressive if you ask me. Other than that, I'd say it was a pretty nice experience. Keep up the good work.

clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman

Frenzess-Joy H. Elman

PostSubject: Recommendation - F. J. Elman   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Honestly, I don’t have much anything to recommend for the improvement of the program, except that officers must be responsible to make their members well-informed, to prevent minor problems like bus re-assigning, etc.

Also I have learned that the next batch will be having their major field trip at Singapore… Really??? I, for one, thinks it’s going to be 10x more fun and educational than what we had in Manila. But to think that many of us had to back-out before the event because of financial problems, how much more when the next Batch will know that they will be heading to Singapore? Not that I’m jealous, I am just reconsidering the situation of our youth and their parents today.
Back to top Go down
Genne Zareth Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Subject: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?

I recommend some improvements in some things just like the “Ride all you can” ticket on Enchanted Kingdom, the tour guide knows that at the same day many “filed trippers” would also be there so we have less chances that we could enjoy the ride all you can ticket instead of enjoying we end up lining whole 2 hours just for a 3 minute ride. The hotel rooms, just like ours smells stinky and they also lack of some equipments such as a dipper and pail. I recommend that next time they should choose a more comfortable hotel.

Last edited by Genne Zareth Fernandez on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ma. Monique H. Asuque

Ma. Monique H. Asuque

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 pm

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Field Trip and Seminar Program?

Since the biggest issue we had was the time management, I hope next time, scheduled will be followed well. The division of students must be organized well so there would no more exchanging things to happen. It was one of the issues we had because there are some students that didn’t know which bus they should take.

Another thing, I suggest to change the choice of hotel because as we have observed, cleanliness was really an issue. We could see some trash under our beds, ruined air condition frames and a remote that won’t function and we tried to ask some help but they just ignored us, and did not served us well. And we also observed that they don’t change our comforters and they have blankets that are the same with the ones on the hospitals, it kind of freaky.

I also suggest to add more side trips to make the most out of the money paid. And make the trip more unforgettable.

It was not a perfect field trip for us but still we managed to finish it happily.
Back to top Go down
Sherwin_Elioreg

Sherwin_Elioreg

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? This fieldtrip was really a great experience not only for me but for my classmates as well. Though I can say, there are many lapses throughout the semester until our FT in Manila has been done by the officers however, we were able to surpass it all. I am hoping that whoever will be the faculty who will handle the FTS subject next year will orient the students in the second semester so that they will have a longer time to prepare. Not like ours, we only had five months preparation and the tendency is that everyone is one panic to find cash in order for them to go Manila. They have to choice on what model to chose but again, majority rules. Majority voted to go to Manila so others who did not picked to go to Manila has no choice but to drop the subject or just go with the flow. I’m also hoping that whoever will be the officers of the next batch who will take the FTS fieldtrip to work as one, do their jobs well and be attentive on what to do and what should be done.

Last edited by Sherwin_Elioreg on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruchan Alangilan

Ruchan Alangilan

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 am

My recommendation for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program would be that there should be more careful planning and cooperation with everyone. Careful and responsible selections of officers should have been exercised. Also, I recommend that there should be more hands on demonstration during company visits. Since the upcoming FTS program is far enough, I recommend that they prepare and select essential companies that is very relevant to the course. Also I like the idea of having an up to date information of the status of the said subject matter

Last edited by Ruchan Alangilan on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chanluie2010.blogspot.com
Alaina_Simbal

Alaina_Simbal

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 am

I recommend that there should be more cooperation between the officers, students and facilitators. I would also like to recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program in the coming years would be first from the very beginning of the class we should have already initiate something that could raise an amount for the class’ sinking fund knowing that this subject entails finances and all for its miscellaneous expenses and that it would not become hard for the officers to collect on the spot for the said amount needed in a particular event. And also, the officers should be more responsible so as the members of the class. Everyone should visit the same companies and number of companies to be fair.

Last edited by Alaina_Simbal on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr

Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 am

Recommendations for the Improvement of Field Trip and Seminars program.

In live events like this as the say, there are always flaws and minor problems to deal with. My first recommendation is that to allot more time for the students to sleep. The schedule of this field trip on all five days was always so full. We woke up 5am everyday and sleep 10pm everyday. Resulting in a sloppy attitude and look and having the tours in the companies, especially when listening to a speaker, most of us fall asleep. Also, because of this lack of sleep, we students tend to steal sleep during traveling time in the bus, thus missing the view and the trivia of the tour guide about the places in metro manila that the bus passes by. Next is batching. I assume that it would be better to have an additional one or two batches in the field trip. As we were having tours to companies, not all student get the benefit to see the same thing as the others does due the lack of space and surplus of students in the tour area. This prevents any valuable learning at all for students who can’t sneak close during tours. Also, it would be nice to really orient the companies that we students have controlled time at in our visits. Some companies take too much of our time thus depriving us again of sleep in the end of the day due to moving of schedule. Also, a lot more time for the enchanted kingdom day. Our ride all you can tickets was wasted to only one ride because we arrived at late afternoon and the lines in the rides were too long to didn’t expect.
Back to top Go down
Marybert V. Lee

Marybert V. Lee

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

Maybe, the only thing I could recommend for the next Field Trips would be to have an equal allocation of time for every company visit. For us, we would also seem love to visit ASTI or SPI but since we have no time, we weren’t able to do so. For others, I know they would also want to visit Exist Global and PLDT but we also have the same reasons. If we have fair company visits, everyone could have equal experiences and learnings from those companies, right? I guess the main solution for that are thorough batch assignments for company visits as well as proper communication for the travel agency who will hold the next field trip. I would also recommend the officers to become more responsible of their jobs so as to achieve smoothness during the whole trip.

pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
http://akosimariaberta.blogspot.com/
irwinrod

irwinrod

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:19 am

The trip was good. I could'nt ask for a better trip rather than a good head planning. Also we must have a t-shirt for the trip... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.irwinrod.blogspot.com
Edward S. Baylon

Edward S. Baylon

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:27 am

Reccomendation:

Never try to have changes in schedule at the very mean time although there are alternatives remember the first option was still the best.
Always be on time.
Maintain the optimum price ^^.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Dianne Jean Dumdum

Dianne Jean Dumdum

PostSubject: Recommendation   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 am

Personally, I really had a hard time during the whole duration of the educational tour. It is really indeed an Educational Tour and it let us with no play although we were already assigned to go to a certain place in which we could hang out. In a mere say, we got ourselves beaten with the flow of each company visits and it fills our mind immediately. I pretty well know that what all of were doing is just maximizing the time in which we are all having since all of our activities is running and could not be left waiting. It seems like we were always in a hurry in catching up our plans.

If I hear it right, rumors are saying that the next Field Trip and Seminar would be outside the country. It is indeed a good idea of having it outside the country. There are a lot more better IT industry there that could help and aid the students better. But, what I am after ring to is the duration of time the students will be having. It would be a lot more good if and if (for suggestion purposes) that there would be more in time in everything so to avoid delays and stressed feeling so as to avoid the running and running process. I believe that through this and by this, it would be more effective and efficient to all students. With this, the students could rest well and be energized for the succeeding activities thus saying that the student can send his or her mind set first before indulging oneself for another.
Back to top Go down
vinceilagan

vinceilagan

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:37 am

Subject: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?
Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 am

The whole tour came out successful for me because the whole trip was done in a way which all of us have learned the things in which the trip was for and its goals is to give us information about the new trend and technology in which here in Davao haven’t reach yet and overall specially the companies that we have planned to visit was all visited except for the changes that had occurred in the schedules but still I would consider it as part of the trip. Because after all the whole tour went smoothly. But I would recommend some improvements in some things that I had noticed the very first thing we had arrived and checked in, in our own rooms. The hotel accommodation because we had a room in which I myself really had a hard feelings on why the room we had was like a hospital room, the bed we had was not comfortable even the refrigerator was stinking and they are not cleaning it ever night we come back from our tour, the towels haven’t change the toiletries. Specially the space of the room; we were so hard on walking in and out the room because it was too small for us; having five of us in a small room and very biased to others; when we have paid fairly and equally to our hotel accommodation when the others had a very nice room and comfortable beds. In which the misfortune people like us was don’t have any choice but to accept the room we had. I hope next time or for the next trip they would really first take some advice on where and what hotel to book and the officers and members would really have some time on deciding and may they have some pictures of the place jut for the samples and verification of the place. Second the restaurants and places that would be the fun time of the day I hope the restaurants that they would be taking up is different each day so they would try all the food chains and restaurants that are not here in Davao. I hope all the meals would be “Eat All” you can but please not the Belore type one; I never enjoyed their food. And for the shopping time and fun time, I hope they would give at least two to three hours after the meal so we can shop without worrying the time; and for the fun time I hope next time at instead of “Enchanted Kingdom” it would be “Star City” because they would really enjoy the promo “Ride All You Can” in there not like us the whole time we were just taking up the line for just one ride for two hours I can’t say I enjoyed my promo if “Ride All You Can”. And for the seminars I hope that they would level it up more the gaming and visualizing things specially the one on making a real thesis we really enjoyed and learned a lot from it but next time the one who can speak English and Filipino would be better and without the accent because it’s so boring and we can’t barely understand the discussions just like in UP with Mr. Carlos Bott.
Back to top Go down
http://Vince_18@live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?   What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next