USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

Go down 
+47
merafe hangad
michaelobero
Jennifer Conta
jeanette vale
george_norman_patayon
Katrina Cecilia A. Elid
leinad09
Phoebe Angelie H Gallardo
Mary Claire P. Avila
rancisolanobero
irelene cosicol
Zara Mae Ontal
Allan S. Cabusora
Rudy_Comawas_Jr
Allan Gregor Gepulla
Daisy Jane E. Jabican
Cariza Joy A. Ensoy
James Isidro
Beverly L. Rabaja
Shirley "df" Reuyan
Ralph Gideon Doron
kenneth
Dianne Jean Dumdum
vinceilagan
Marybert V. Lee
Edward S. Baylon
irwinrod
Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr
Alaina_Simbal
Ruchan Alangilan
Sherwin_Elioreg
Ma. Monique H. Asuque
Genne Zareth Fernandez
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
nesscel_ann_calara
Axel Ros E. Campaña
michael_reggie_gloria
cherilyn lagare
jezrelle larubes
raffyprongo
maria edna hernandez
kevin.cris.ramos
Jonalyn Sanchez
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
festejoteodoroIII
arnulfotaghoyjr
eyesee
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eyesee

eyesee

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. Empty
PostSubject: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
arnulfotaghoyjr

arnulfotaghoyjr

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. Empty
PostSubject: My Advice   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

My advice to those who are going to take their Field Trip and Seminars is that they should enjoy every little single minute they had. They should take advantage on the fact that they are in a new place, where knowledge can be gain. And if they are in a seminar, they should ask questions so that in the near future, that knowledge can be applied to it. Every bit of information is like a hidden ace for a wise men. Also, when you're in Manila or some other places that is new to you, be sure to act formally, people might say that you're a "ignorante" if you act like a child.

Last edited by arnulfotaghoyjr on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
festejoteodoroIII

festejoteodoroIII

PostSubject: Advices based on my own experience.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm

My advice to those who will take their Field trip and Seminar program next year would just to enjoy the trip.
Always be prepared for something unexpected. It's not all about companies that you'll be visiting; you will also be toured around some tourist spots and other cool places. You might visit some places where you can buy or do something fun but you weren't prepared.
Learn to take rests; you don't want to get dead tired that you won't be able to wake up on the call time the next morning.
Bring less things on the road, you'll be staying in a hotel your stuffs are safe there.
Observe proper manners all the time, especially when you are touring inside a facility or a company. Remember that it's not your turf; people might not like or cannot relate to your jokes or informal manners.
Show that you are interested with the speakers; it's for your own good. I mean really, it really is for your own good not only that you will learn something good, you might also bring home something good.
But keep in mind that the trip has educational purposes but do not worry; you won't get bored just think that everything is interesting. Do not think too much about the side trips like going to some of the countries most famous tourist spots. It'll only bore you the whole road trip and company visit.
Don't be afraid with your facilitators, you can always have fun with them. Remember that they are there to not just facilitate you but also enjoy the trip, so why not have fun with them?

Wink Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales

Mark Bryan B. Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 pm

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future

The only thing that I can advice to them is enjoy for every moment that you are having this subject and also they should really have to taking notes because it is so hard time to recall as what you have learned from each company that you are visited and if I were you maybe you should start creating your money bank because if you don’t have money? Well you can’t take this subject and if your money is just enough for you to join this subject? You cannot enjoy shopping for every mall that you well be visit for. So take time to think and make the final decision because if you cant decision as early as you can it can cause the paranoid situation for the officers for this subject and also you will be the one can destroy the plan and also it can destroy the day of our great professor for this project because you are creating problem to him/her. So ask you parents as early as you can if they can afford this subject.
Back to top Go down
Jonalyn Sanchez

Jonalyn Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:29 pm

As to what advice I could impart to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar Program in the near future would be to be prepared financially, physically, emotionally and mentally. Let s talk about finances first, of course fieldtrips are costly especially nowadays that hiking of fare prices are mostly experienced. This is why students who would take this subject has to understand such responsibilities that they would face like paying for the specified amount on a particular date. Yes, you needed big amount. Luckily for me my parents have helped me distribute those solicitation letters and God knows how a big help it is for me to be able to join the major fieldtrip. Costly, because it only does not require you to have these amount to be paid but still does have to bring pocket money for emergency purposes, shopping galore and whatever you wished to buy along the whole fieldtrip duration like souvenirs for a particular place you have visited. Also you may want to eat anything you want so it is better to have pocket money or allowances and you may enjoy the trip if you have big allowances (kidding). For our minor fieldtrip also, luckily we haven’t done it outside the vicinity. We just conducted it in Sutherland Global Services, so no big finances are included it is just that we must come an hour ahead of time.
Physically. Why? I never thought I could have fever and flu along the duration of the trip and it almost ruined the most highlight event in my entire life. The time we went out of the plane from Davao to Manila I got colds out of the change not in climate but with the air, they’ve got more polluted air than ours so I suggest those who have weak immune system to have them strengthen first before the trip because surely it would ruin your day. As what I have experienced though I am really hungry every time were going to eat it colds almost kill my appetite, flu gives me less time for sleep and colds makes me sleepy every time we went to visit company. But then I am thankful because the class’ aide gives us free medicine as remedy for what I felt, for what we felt indeed because I tell you many of us got colds that time.
Emotionally speaking, I honestly not in a mood to join our fieldtrip because all the time I am always thinking of my unfinished projects back home. I always think of “how about I won’t join and instead finish my projects”. So the result is sometimes I am preoccupied and couldn’t appreciate the good things the speakers are saying on a seminar or a company guide on a company visit. So I would suggest that all of your projects and assignments must be finished first so that you would really feel and enjoy each once in a lifetime moments that is given in you for a chance to be experienced then you will see that you have absorbed all the things that has been tackled along the fieldtrip. By the time I was in Manila I really haven’t thought of it as Manila, I really just couldn’t imagine I’ve reached that far. I wasn’t that enthralled to see those places because of the things boggling my mind. So it was a very much regretful scenario for me, if only I have shut down those nonsense mind boggling things I have then I could have much enjoyed watching and visiting places where we have never been.
In mental aspects, it is really an opportunity given to us to ask things we haven’t understood but the problem is for me I don’t know how to interact with those high level educated people and the worst I don’t have anything in my mind to ask and if there is I lack the confidence to raise my hand. What I could suggest with these matters is that we must widened our limitations, we should not stop on what we have learned in school but rather dig more for it could benefit our self a lot. Maybe when the time comes we can compete with them and we wouldn’t feel out of place when entering a world just like theirs.

Back to top Go down
kevin.cris.ramos

kevin.cris.ramos

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 pm

My advices to those who will take their fieldtrip and seminar program in the near future.

My advices to those who will take their fieldtrip and seminar program in the near future, is that student should remind their parents in advance to avoid delays. Explain to them that the fieldtrip and seminar is a subject and it is needed to require. Ask them earlier if they are willing to spend and support enough money for the expenses. A night before the flight, make sure that you double check your things you bring. Take along only those important things such as dress and personal necessities. Be reminded that baggage is limited 15 kilos in weight. Make sure that you have extra kilos in weight for the pasalubong. As our professor always remind us "travel light".
Back to top Go down
maria edna hernandez

maria edna hernandez

PostSubject: Subject: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.    My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:37 pm

One thing is for sure…travel light because when its time to go home you would not know where to place all your things with all the pasalubong and stuff. Make sure you won’t bring any umbrella cause you won’t even be needing it because you would be staying inside the bus or an establishment the whole day and you might be tangle up in the x-ray machine on checking your bags. Don’t be to carried away on the way to your destination cause once you get there you might be wanting to come home because of the tiring moments but still enjoy every moment and remember your not there just to enjoy but also to learn new things because for all I know “YOU CAN”T TEACH OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS” to catch it while your young…

flower lol!
Back to top Go down
raffyprongo

raffyprongo

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:49 pm

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future is that they should be ready ahead of time regarding to the financial responsibilities they have in taking up the program. As well as the responsive way to inform their parents ahead about the upcoming big, expensive event so that their parents can prepare in a long period of time. Last but not least is to make the their time used in a very organized way when they already got on the proposed program place and make the most out of it and most importantly is to take responsible of the learning in the company visits.
Back to top Go down
jezrelle larubes

jezrelle larubes

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminars program in the near future…

Many discussions and meeting had done just to make the event almost perfect. But as usual, it never was perfectly done but rather just well done because there are still instances that make the event move at a snail's pace. Even in small conversations we had done with my co-students seems like always on debate in terms of financial contingencies. Everyone has its own suggestions wherein later become dispute between students.

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminars program in the near future is to take the responsibility ahead of time. It was never easy to gain money in a short span of time especially in the economic status we have currently. I think what’s the best way to formulate a successful trip discussion is to discuss first and for most with parents. I believe that was the thing we had done wrongly for the reason that only students are on the meeting without the final decisions of their parents. My suggestion for the next generation is to inform first the parents to make a strong foundation of agreements between parties and as long as possible make all finances in a practical way. As long as there is the way of saving, grab it and give the best shot. Most of all, when the decision is already final to go through the event, stand to it until the last minute of the affair. Decide in a very realistic and sensible way that does not affect others and do everything to comply whatever it was with complexity about the event.

Finally, when you already in the destination place make the best out of it and learn many things as much as possible. Make yourself free in the place and use time in a strategic ways. Be open-minded to learn new things that can be applied in the carrier you have.

Back to top Go down
cherilyn lagare

cherilyn lagare

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 pm

My advices to those who will take their fieldtrip and seminar program in the near future.

Students who are enrolling to the said subject will not be dependable only to those officers negotiating facts and expenses. You also have the responsibility. If the deadlines of payments are settle you have to work it and approach your parent in advance. When the field trip is finally come, students are responsible enough to discipline their self in waking up and should be time conscious in every instance to avoid delay. A disobedient single student may ruin the whole trip. Spend your money wisely, this will also matter. Good luck and God bless!

To the next officers in charge, you have to execute your assigned task and complete those tasks enough to the time required to avoid delayed information. When meeting is settle don’t be late! You should be the good model to your classmates. When the field trip is finally come, officers are in charged to observed and monitor different scenarios to avoid conflicts.
Back to top Go down
michael_reggie_gloria

michael_reggie_gloria

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 am

My advice to those who are going to take the fieldtrip next year is to prepare early and plan well. So they won’t experience what happened to us. Where there are two students who failed to pay the necessary amount and we had to let them borrow money so that we can pursue with the fieldtrip. Also I would like to tell them that if they are going to Manila they should tell their parents as soon as possible. Because the expenses are very high and it’s always better to plan ahead.
And I suggest they schedule the fieldtrip sometime after the finals so that no projects and requirements are delayed and no subject schedule will be sacrificed and things like that. Because what happened to us is we crammed to finish our pending subjects and had a series of makeup classes to cover for the time allocated for the fieldtrip. It’s annoying because now we don’t have a sem-break.
That’s all. I just don’t want them to experience what we have. Good luck and God bless them.
Back to top Go down
Axel Ros E. Campaña

Axel Ros E. Campaña

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

For the next batch of students who will have this subject, just be prepare for the expenses that you will spend for the seminar and trip. Enjoy the things that you will experience there. Listen attentively to the topics discussed in the trip, you can gain a lot of knowledge form it that you can use in facing the real world of life, life after college. Be careful on your acts there because it isn't your place, you must know your limitations, on where your are allowed to go, on what are those things you are allowed to do. Wear proper attire. Be responsible in all the things you do there, because it will be in your own risk. Your facilitator will be not always on your side. Think of the people you left at home. Budget your allowance well. Buy those things that are needed, so that you won't regret in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://sharebyactilot.blogspot.com
nesscel_ann_calara

nesscel_ann_calara

PostSubject: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.    My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Just have fun, don’t make such fuzz with the expenses, you’ll see how it would be all worth it.

If you have your sweethearts with you on the trip, or in other cases, you just wanna get away from him/her, or you just don’t have one—you’ll have so much fun.

On the other hand if you seem to be so much in love but would be driven apart by this trip—well, you’d still have so much to learn and so much to see even with a little less fun.^^

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nesscel_ann_calara

nesscel_ann_calara

PostSubject: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.    My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Just have fun, don’t make such fuzz with the expenses, you’ll see how it would be all worth it.

If you have your sweethearts with you on the trip, or in other cases, you just wanna get away from him/her, or you just don’t have one—you’ll have so much fun.

On the other hand if you seem to be so much in love but would be driven apart by this trip—well, you’d still have so much to learn and so much to see even with a little less fun.^^

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman

Frenzess-Joy H. Elman

PostSubject: Advice - F. J. Elman   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

My advice to them is that… Prepare A LOT ahead of time!!! If you haven’t got money to spend for the field trip, then think of a way to earn money as early as now. Let your parents know earlier about the course subject so that they will not be shocked. Also, prepare for the things that you needed for the trip early, so that you will not be missing essentials and necessities when you get at the place.

I think that’s all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Genne Zareth Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Subject: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

For every student who has taken this subject please pay on time and make the field trip one week instead of five days for satisfaction.The students will not be dependable only to the officers, you also have the responsibility to follow the rules and regulations. Because disobedience may ruin the whole field trip.

Last edited by Genne Zareth Fernandez on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ma. Monique H. Asuque

Ma. Monique H. Asuque

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:45 pm

My advice to those who will take the subject, bring a camera with you, take down notes as well. And never ever leave your stuff unattended. Be aware of the amount to be used to prepare your parents. Bring extra money too. Most especially, have fun! Enjoy and make the most out of your trip.
Back to top Go down
Sherwin_Elioreg

Sherwin_Elioreg

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:07 pm

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. Just enjoy every single moments that you will have together with your friends and classmates. Prepare ahead time, as early as now, each of you should start saving money and planning what to do and what to expect for the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ruchan Alangilan

Ruchan Alangilan

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future will be to enjoy the trip, exercise proper time management and to gather enough resources ahead of time to avoid hassles. They must also prepare themselves for unexpected circumstances. Also students should travel light but never forget to prepare their notebook, ballpen and camera.

Last edited by Ruchan Alangilan on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chanluie2010.blogspot.com
Alaina_Simbal

Alaina_Simbal

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

My advice is that students should be more responsible enough in dealing with time. They should practice time management. And also, they must travel light. They must not forget to bring ballpoints and notebooks for jotting down notes. I would also like to advice them to prepare their parents for their upcoming Fieldtrip and Seminar subject. They should also choose a responsible officers for this subject.s
They should also enjoy every single moment during the trip! Every moment is worthwhile.

Last edited by Alaina_Simbal on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr

Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 am

Advice to the next generation of Field Trip and Seminars students.

These advices are based on my faults during the field trip. First is to bring a notepad and a ball pen. Take down notes of things you have learned, names of the speakers and things about the company you visited. These notes will help you when you are on the path of taking your career or profession, and also, this helps when you are making a field trip report like this one. Next is to invest in sleep. Avoid nonsense sleepless night just by talking or gossiping to friends what happened that day. Take the early sleep as soon as possible because you will be needing it through out the day. Lastly and I think this is the most important advice I can give. Participate and do not be afraid to ask question. If you are curious of confused about something the speaker is talking about, ask right away, do not be afraid. You will be amazed by the additional information you can get by asking your questions, and also these speakers are there to answer you. Additionally you can get the best memorabilia and from this companies. For example, I was very envious of my classmates who got an IBM polo shirt, I was really cool.
Back to top Go down
irwinrod

irwinrod

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:22 am

Travel Light
- Most of us brought lots and lots of things...as a result, they really had a hard time in carrying all those stuffs.. Bring only what you need.

Inform your parents ahead of time
- Some of us was compromised since they had a problem in producing the money needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irwinrod.blogspot.com
Edward S. Baylon

Edward S. Baylon

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:28 am

Reccomendation:

Never mumble for not having enough rest you can do lots of it when you go home remember you are there for an educational cause not solely for pleasure.

Don’t buy too much souvenirs and don’t take excessive amount of pictures because you are acting like it is your last time to be there.

Be inspired and motivated by what you will learn and what you will see. Aim high try to be a part of the big companies that you will see, or even conquer them with your own.

God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Marybert V. Lee

Marybert V. Lee

PostSubject: advice2   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:04 am

For those who would be taking their Field trip and Seminar program, plan and save ahead of time. Many of us took a hard time looking for money since we only have a very short time to prepare. Inform your parents ahead of time about this subject so that they may have an ample time to prepare since a big amount is needed for this trip. During the trip, my advice is to really, travel light. I had an excess load on my baggage when we were going back home. Gladly, we brought our baggage together and they were able to compensate my excess. *wew* During the company visits, bring with you your pens and notepad in every company you will visit and write write and write because you might end up forgetting about the most important information from the speakers. Listen attentively to them since your main purpose of going there is to learn. Lastly, have a camera with you. Take many pictures and videos as you can because this field trip is a onetime experience and it’ll never be brought back again.
Back to top Go down
http://akosimariaberta.blogspot.com/
vinceilagan

vinceilagan

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:19 am

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 am
Subject: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

The Fieldtrip and Seminars we had been beyond what I had expected for as we had already been discussing, we were the first batch to have the said agenda and also the time that had been given was in a short notice. Although there were some misunderstanding and some unexpected happenings but still all was settled and the whole Trip was successful, fun and we had a beautiful memories to be kept because all the things that had happened to me was all my first time; The trip in Manila from the boarding to the plane from the airport thing and soon and so forth, was my first especially the first step on NAIA and on Manila. WOW, it’s a life changing experience. But it was not that all simple Of course they were problems that I would suggest some things that they could open up while the whole session on the trip was made; first problem that had been discussed was the money because the planning and decision making was a lot simple when the whole trip was being made and discussed; I would suggest that they would think it wisely and more over make a PTA meeting in making decisions of the trips expenses and etc.; maybe it would be better if they would consult the parents in a row for the things that must be settled. Second all the next problem well be in the last 2 weeks of all the preparations that would be made; I would suggest that all should show up when a meeting would part take for it is a good time to freshen up the whole issues; while you would have a week after for some adjustments and reconsiderations to make. And lastly; My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future, take every chance to take photos if possible bring a video cam to take all in; in a video because all things are rarely to happen again it could not part take any more for the rest of your life and it would really give you knowledge on things and technology that are already existing but still you doesn’t yet know and haven’t existed yet in Davao. Especially the company’s that they would visit and the things that they would discuss about the facts, knowledge, gadgets and especially information’s that are really important facts about the company and its products.
Back to top Go down
http://Vince_18@live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next