USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

Go down 
+47
merafe hangad
michaelobero
Jennifer Conta
jeanette vale
george_norman_patayon
Katrina Cecilia A. Elid
leinad09
Phoebe Angelie H Gallardo
Mary Claire P. Avila
rancisolanobero
irelene cosicol
Zara Mae Ontal
Allan S. Cabusora
Rudy_Comawas_Jr
Allan Gregor Gepulla
Daisy Jane E. Jabican
Cariza Joy A. Ensoy
James Isidro
Beverly L. Rabaja
Shirley "df" Reuyan
Ralph Gideon Doron
kenneth
Dianne Jean Dumdum
vinceilagan
Marybert V. Lee
Edward S. Baylon
irwinrod
Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr
Alaina_Simbal
Ruchan Alangilan
Sherwin_Elioreg
Ma. Monique H. Asuque
Genne Zareth Fernandez
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
nesscel_ann_calara
Axel Ros E. Campaña
michael_reggie_gloria
cherilyn lagare
jezrelle larubes
raffyprongo
maria edna hernandez
kevin.cris.ramos
Jonalyn Sanchez
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
festejoteodoroIII
arnulfotaghoyjr
eyesee
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dianne Jean Dumdum

Dianne Jean Dumdum

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Advice   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 am

Hopefully, for the next batch of students who will also be enjoying Field Trip and Seminars, don’t take everything for granted. Chances and opportunities always come and go but we will all never know which chance it best to let go or best to hold on. So, in the mere future as they are to go along and take a voyage for the tour, always travel light and crave for learning. As what Steve Jobs stressed out, “Stay hungry. Stay Foolish”.
Back to top Go down
kenneth

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fieldtrip and Seminar Programs   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 am

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future:

My advice to those students who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future is be prepared always because we don’t know what will happen in the future. During the company visit observe proper manner because there were people might not like to your joke even though it is a joke and remember that it is not your place you are only like a tourist. Just enjoy and learn more things during the company visits.
Back to top Go down
Ralph Gideon Doron

Ralph Gideon Doron

PostSubject: ADVICE...   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:53 am

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

Better save enough money before the semester for the Fieldtrip comes. Enjoy the whole time of the trip but always take time to rest. It is not just happy happy happy. We went through pains and sickness! Lastly, have enough Starbucks and BUY ENOUGH BOXES OF KRISPY KREME TO BRING HOME TO DAVAO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mydoodlylife.tumblr.com
Shirley "df" Reuyan

Shirley

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:44 am

My advices to those who will take their fieldtrip and seminar program in the near future.

Evidently, for those students who will take the Fieldtrip and Seminar program, first you must have enough money for the trip. Then, comprehend each important thing the speakers talk about. That will serves as your learning’s as an IT or CS student. And most importantly, enjoy each day when your in your tour, it’s your day besides. Maybe at first you will have some doubts if you gonna join the trip or not just because it’s too expensive, well I can’t blame those students, because it’s already my experience, but I’m telling you guys, there will be no regrets 100% you will miss half of your life if you will miss it. So Happy Trip sunny
Back to top Go down
Beverly L. Rabaja

Beverly L. Rabaja

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:22 am

My recommendation for the improvement of the next batch of class who will take Field Trip and seminar Program is to be aware of the financial risk that may take. It may be so easy to say and suggest places that are capable of bringing technology as the first priority, but also consider meeting the financial capabilities of the parents. There re must be a long time frame for payment and what should be scheduled is scheduled. Pay necessary payments on time and always attend meetings (to lessen the doubts and questions on the detail of the Field Trip). And lastly, do not fly without having your cameras. It was enjoying providing you buns of memorabilia which are worth to be kept forever. It would be fun while learning new things, especially in different places.

Back to top Go down
James Isidro

James Isidro

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:49 am

Be prepared! What I mean is that you should be prepared in all fields most especially in the financial field. And once you are there, you must enjoy every moment. Try not to sleep while having company visits or seminars because you will really learn a lot from them. God bless us all.
Back to top Go down
Cariza Joy A. Ensoy

Cariza Joy A. Ensoy

PostSubject: Advice   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 am

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future:

Upon experiencing these things, I’ve come to realization that days happened so fast when you wait for them. Time rally flew very fast when we were there. I’ll want to say to them to do things what MUST be done before leaving for the trip like projects and assignments. Leaving all things and work in Davao then facing the destination with ease. We brought our laptops in manila for us to make our projects which made the travel uneasy and inconvenient. Enjoy, Relax and learn. In going there also, the main objective is learning by visiting companies and attending seminars and not shopping. For incoming officers who will work and organize the events, be conscious of time. Everything must be ironed before leaving. They should be also hardworking because night and days will be spent for meeting and event arrangement. And for all the participants, be considerate of your parents. When expenses needs to be lessen you should be tight of your wallets. Participants must listen and jot down notes for the reports. During lectures, it is sometimes hard to listen when you find it boring and you’re not interested with it but at least try to listen to the speakers.

Last edited by Cariza Joy A. Ensoy on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://codeeat.blogspot.com
Daisy Jane E. Jabican

Daisy Jane E. Jabican

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:23 am

My advices to those who will take their fieldtrip and seminar program in the near future.

The students should not be dependent to other people especially to the facilitator and officers regarding the preparation of the Field and Trip Seminar. They should prepare the total expenses so that he/she can pay on time. The student should prepare himself/herself the moment they are on the trip – like what kind dress to wear and the pens and notebook for note-taking.

To the next officers, they should be more responsible in handling the class. They should cooperate with each others and plan very well so that they are no any arguments or hard feelings between student and their family. They should also execute their assigned task and get done with the things that really need to be done before the event in order to avoid delayed information.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dheizyjane.weebly.com
Allan Gregor Gepulla

Allan Gregor Gepulla

PostSubject: appendix 2   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 am

Although it was really expensive, it was fun! But I still really prefer at Cebu so it wouldn’t be that much expensive… I have no idea what they can found there, though. But I know it would be a lot better than here in Davao. When it comes to souvenirs, buy as much as you can, this opportunity is rare. I regret I haven’t able to buy so much I wanted. Forget about money, you are very rich in those moments.
Also, get some sleep and other ways to make you sleep. Most of us haven’t got that much. Milk is good for stimulating sleeping hormones or whatever that is, right? Don’t use sleeping pills, though. It’s not good for the health. When in the bus, sleep, don’t mind the tour guide unless things get happy.
Lastly, if you got projects, finish it immediately before going to the field trip, you won’t be able to make them while at it. A lot of us had problem cramming for the project. Some even failed. Maybe they should at least make the major part of it… It is enjoying. But don’t get too excited and forget other things.

Last edited by Allan Gregor Gepulla on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rudy_Comawas_Jr

Rudy_Comawas_Jr

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:57 am

My advice is just be enjoy the field trip and be prepared for all the things that needed when you go to other places. One thing also that is important that you must save money before the day of the activities. When you are visiting a company you must take note all the details that had been discussed by the facilitator.

Back to top Go down
Allan S. Cabusora

Allan S. Cabusora

PostSubject: My advice to those who will take their Field Trip and Seminars Program int the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 am

My advice to those who will take their Field Trip and Seminars Program int the near future.

From the experience of Field Trip and Seminars Program, you should save money starting 1 year from the program so you can buy lots of souvenir items and also you can pay the amount needed to the Field Trip and Seminars Program so it can't have some delay in financial problem.
A month from the program, fix everything, prepare you self and things needed as well as yourself. As much as possible, if you have some illness or not feeling well in the program, like visiting companies, please prepare first aid kit and don't just depend on the medical personnel assigned in your group.
I guess that's all my advice. Again, be sure that you are well prepared physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and the most important is FINANCIALLY. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mae Ontal

Zara Mae Ontal

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:28 am

My advice to those who will take their Field trip and Seminar program in the near future

Just enjoy every moment of it. In every company visit make sure that you have learned something, be a keen observer and in shopping moments make sure to spend your money wisely (hahaha I learned my lesson nah lol! ).

Back to top Go down
http://zarzkieness.tumblr.com/
irelene cosicol

irelene cosicol

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 am

My advice for those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future are the following:
• Prepare
Prior to the event, you must be well prepared—this includes your clothes and your things. During the event, it is better to prepare your things in the evening so the time you wake up you will take a lesser time gearing yourself. And also, wake up early.

• Listen
During the lectures and speeches on the company visits, you must listen carefully. Your full attention must be on the speakers, this might be hard but doing this will make your trip memorable since this is the essence of the entire trip.
• Take notes
One of the important thing you must do on the trip is actually the taking-notes part. It is very advisable to take your own notes in order remember what you have learned. Just make a simple diary.

Back to top Go down
rancisolanobero

rancisolanobero

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future..

i think, they should start now saving money for their future field trip!

be positive and enjoy every single day in your upcoming field trip!

save money, for who knows you the next batch of students will visit more and more progressive companies.

also in advance, tell now your parents for your soon to be FIELDTRIP AND SEMINARS!

have a blessed Fieldtrip to you friends!
Back to top Go down
Mary Claire P. Avila

Mary Claire P. Avila

PostSubject: advice ^_^   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:33 am

My advice to those who will take their fieldtrip and seminar program in the near future is that they must prepare ahead of time for their trip. They must tell their parents for the information of the said subject. They should attend meetings to be aware of what will happen. They should choose deserving and responsible officers that will work on time. They should enjoy the trip. Most especially they must give attention to the lectures and seminars given during the trip since it is very informative and vital. They must be responsible enough for their behavior and should manage their time properly. Bring camera to capture moments and jot down notes for the things discussed and learned. Budget your money properly. Finally you have to follow rules accordingly to avoid problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:03 am

I advise them to prepare great amount of money earlier than the said date of payment. They should assure everyone that they can pay the said amount to avoid conflicts. Officers should be cooperative and attentive so that every activity would be successful. Each should have their own assigned task and must not depend on the other officers to do the job for them. Students must follow instructions given by the officers and the facilitators for them to be well-organized. Students should also follow the wakeup call so that there would be no delays in the schedules allotted for the day. They should also follow the bus assignment to avoid conflicts on the seat plans. Students must follow meeting place and time to avoid delays of plans and schedules.

Last edited by Phoebe Angelie H Gallardo on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leinad09

leinad09

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

1. Better bring video camera to record all what the speaker has to say and also to capture moments during visitation. If you don't have any, just bring a notebook so that you could jot down all the important information.

2. It is better also to bring your own jacket, because most of the company that we visited are air-conditioned.

3. Learn how to speak Tagalog. Much better if English.

4. Stay confident and be friendly. Always wear a smile.

5. Don't be hesitant to ask questions to the speaker. Knowledge starts with Questions.

6. Don't bring with you your cellphone, cameras and other expensive paraphernalia when you go to public places.
(ex: Tutuban and Divisoria)

7. Prepare all the important things that you will bring for the next day of tour before you go to sleep. If you will be late because you didn't prepare it last night, you will be surely dead.

8. Bring pocket money. In case of shopping purposes. ^^

9.Most of all, don't forget to ask for guidance and protection from the Lord. Your prayer is your best weapon to start your day.

God bless.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Cecilia A. Elid

Katrina Cecilia A. Elid

PostSubject: ADVICE   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 pm

My advice for those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future are the following:

 pick a good leader
 ALL day and evening OFFICERS should communicate. Should have the commitment in this course.
 Members should cooperate, specially during meeting.
 Pay the said amount on time. Smile

Back to top Go down
george_norman_patayon

george_norman_patayon

PostSubject: My advise to those who will take FTS   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

I will tell you that from now on, you should save every penny that you have! FTS is fun especially if you have enough resources. I would also suggest to make sure that the restaurants you choose serve good food. I was disappointed with the food during our trip. and you should also demand to have one whole day in Tagaytay and Enchanted kingdom, it was very fun in there.
Back to top Go down
jeanette vale

jeanette vale

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:33 pm

For the next set of students to take the program, it would be very wise to spend their money for a national fieldtrip. They would really learn a lot better than learning about the technologies in Mindanao because we can visit companies here anytime.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Conta

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:32 pm

My advice to those who will take their Field Trip and Seminars Program in the near future:

- Earlier as now, students who plan to enroll this subject, I encourage you to be good to your parents and prepare them for the huge amount that will be used for you to join the fieldtrip. Explain to your parents very well why you should join the FTS program.
- Students should be reminded that FTS is not just fun, they should also be physically prepared. As of what we experienced, we haven’t reserved our energy; we slept late that’s why on some of our company visits we were really feeling drowsy. It was embarrassing and our facilitators were not happy about that. So we should be attentive no matter what because you cannot have the knowledge gathered through the company visits if you’re in Davao. It is really an opportunity not to be wasted.

Back to top Go down
michaelobero

PostSubject: my advice   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

My advice to those who will take their Field trip and Seminar program in the near future.

my advice to those who will take the subject Field Trip and Seminars is they should set their mind set that the main purpose of this Field Trip is to gain knowledge and learn or know more new trends of technologies that companies are using. As being first batch of that subject i would also advice to enjoy all trip that they may go and let them be open minded in all things that they may see in their educational tour
Back to top Go down
merafe hangad

merafe hangad

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:17 pm

To those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future i would say that start to saved money today. See to it that you will elect a responsible officer for this subject and make the right decision in terms of choosing the different models that will present to the class.
Back to top Go down
Niño Odlazir Matidios

Niño Odlazir Matidios

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:25 pm

The future FTS takers should be ready on what they are enrolling .

click to redirect to my blog
http://icanrabbit.com alien
Back to top Go down
michael anthony jandayan

michael anthony jandayan

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Tips and Advices

 As early as now save money for the national field trip.
 Practice to speak tagalog appropriately.
 Prepare yourself for every event that will happen.
 Obey rules and regulations.
 Be on time.
 Don’t be selfish.
 Be good and nice.
 Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
 Just enjoy every second of your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next