USEP-IC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.

Go down 
+47
merafe hangad
michaelobero
Jennifer Conta
jeanette vale
george_norman_patayon
Katrina Cecilia A. Elid
leinad09
Phoebe Angelie H Gallardo
Mary Claire P. Avila
rancisolanobero
irelene cosicol
Zara Mae Ontal
Allan S. Cabusora
Rudy_Comawas_Jr
Allan Gregor Gepulla
Daisy Jane E. Jabican
Cariza Joy A. Ensoy
James Isidro
Beverly L. Rabaja
Shirley "df" Reuyan
Ralph Gideon Doron
kenneth
Dianne Jean Dumdum
vinceilagan
Marybert V. Lee
Edward S. Baylon
irwinrod
Benjamin_Abadilla_Jr
Alaina_Simbal
Ruchan Alangilan
Sherwin_Elioreg
Ma. Monique H. Asuque
Genne Zareth Fernandez
Frenzess-Joy H. Elman
nesscel_ann_calara
Axel Ros E. Campaña
michael_reggie_gloria
cherilyn lagare
jezrelle larubes
raffyprongo
maria edna hernandez
kevin.cris.ramos
Jonalyn Sanchez
Mark Bryan B. Gonzales
festejoteodoroIII
arnulfotaghoyjr
eyesee
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lykantrope

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:39 pm

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future:
You should be ready first your money. Money should be prioritizing first if you are planning to be in a trip. If you’re in the company visit you should listen and learn what they have told you because it can give you a hint for your future.
Back to top Go down
Wilkin_Simo

Wilkin_Simo

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.   My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:12 pm

At first, all of the things in my mind is just having a fieldtrip is just for fun. But on the time that the fieldtrip is started, it is not all about fun and vacation but it’s about learning. You can gain great knowledge that you do not expected to learn. Also for those students who will take the next Fieldtrip and seminar, you should always have a good sleep when you will arrive at the hotel. A fieldtrip is such a tiring tour. Also you must take notes of all the information that have been discussed not just because it’s for the FTS Travel Report but it is also it can also be used on some of your future subject.
Fieldtrip can also be fun especially you are having your side trip. But be sure when you are having your side trip like visiting a Mall, make sure that you have your list of items that you need to buy so that you can’t forget what you want to buy.
Back to top Go down
http://willspat.blogspot.com/

My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3